Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is the UFC card from Indianapolis gonna compete with the Juan Ma-Rafa fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is the UFC card from Indianapolis gonna compete with the Juan Ma-Rafa fight?

The reason I'm asking this is because I'll have a hard time deciding what to do that night if this **** ends up being the truth. I love boxing and post on NSB more than I do here. But going to a live UFC event sounds really fun to me. I'll get to scoop out the hot bitches in the crowd on top of it probably.

Dude I'd take a live event any day of the week. Boxing or MMA regardless. The experience is amazing as well as the fights. Even if it was freakin the big MMA fight on PPV or go to a live boxing show, I'd go to the boxing show. Not to mention the bitty's my dude!

But as for the actual card. It's not to shabby at all. The main event is a rematch between Big Nog & Frank Mir, 1st fight was epic slugfest with Mir being the first person to ever knock Big Nog out. Idk how much knowledge you have on MMA but Big Nog's chin was legendary as he's been piledrived on his head by freakin bob sapp the big black cry baby from the longest yard movie in PRIDE.

The other fights aren't the biggest fights but they will produce fireworks. A lot of good ones on here. And you'll get 9-10 solid fights rather then just watching 2-3 boxing fights. I'd take the live event anyday but that's just me.

Comment

Originally posted by Natedatpkid View Post
      Dude I'd take a live event any day of the week. Boxing or MMA regardless. The experience is amazing as well as the fights. Even if it was freakin the big MMA fight on PPV or go to a live boxing show, I'd go to the boxing show. Not to mention the bitty's my dude!

But as for the actual card. It's not to shabby at all. The main event is a rematch between Big Nog & Frank Mir, 1st fight was epic slugfest with Mir being the first person to ever knock Big Nog out. Idk how much knowledge you have on MMA but Big Nog's chin was legendary as he's been piledrived on his head by freakin bob sapp the big black cry baby from the longest yard movie in PRIDE.

The other fights aren't the biggest fights but they will produce fireworks. A lot of good ones on here. And you'll get 9-10 solid fights rather then just watching 2-3 boxing fights. I'd take the live event anyday but that's just me.
      All this you are telling me is cool and useful information. But even still, I didn't really get my question answered. Are those two things going up against each other? And no doubt, the live event of the Indianapolis card is a no brainer to go to. But I will still be a little disappointed if it competes with the Juan Ma-Rafa fight because I'm actually looking forward to that one even though a lot of people think Rafa is too shot to beat Juan Ma.

Comment

haha my bad homey. But NAH YOUR IN LUCK!

The boxing fight is the weekend before.

UFC 119

Lopez's boxrec
        Last edited by $Bullsfam$; 07-13-2010, 01:18 AM.

Comment

the lopez fight is the week before going head to head with mosley vs mora...i rather watch lopez-marquez....

Comment

Working...
          X