• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RRICAN View Post
    wow did a latina foked u up????? j/k bro
    latina
    white
    asian
    black...attitude kills them
    Latina girls are overrated, man. Talk about bad attitudes. They have the worst attitudes of any girls. Go to the south bronx, they are worse than black women.

My rating is based on the hottest of each race. The hottest asian chick trumps the hottest chick from any other race.

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
      Hahha....hell yeah playa.....im all about women equality.....they work we work...I go for the independent women.....who will fit the bill from time to time...aint nothing wrong with that....if I can pay so can she....that's how I roll.....

Sorry to hear bout your ex....pues que te iso para que alla sido to mas GRANDE fracaso y maldecir el dia que la conosiste??? a de ver estado gacho la onda no???
      Well, she and I dated for almost two years and I became attach to her. I daresay that I fell in love with her and was even thinkkng about proposing to her then I suddenly find out that she was playing me. She was ****ing someone behind my back.

I thought she loved me back but apparently never did. Y lo que mas coraje me da es que llore por la cabrona.

Oh well, **** it, I'll find a replacment soon.

Comment

Originally posted by R0ME0 View Post
        Well, she and I dated for almost two years and I became attach to her. I daresay that I fell in love with her and was even thinkkng about proposing to her then I suddenly find out that she was playing me. She was ****ing someone behind my back.

I thought she loved me back but apparently never did. Y lo que mas coraje me da es que llore por la cabrona.

Oh well, **** it, I'll find a replacment soon.
        Damn no mames....that IS Gaaaaaaachooooo!!! how you find out she steped on you??? I personal don't believe in that but .....did you handle the dude or what?

Comment

Originally posted by Steelfist View Post
          Latina girls are overrated, man. Talk about bad attitudes. They have the worst attitudes of any girls. Go to the south bronx, they are worse than black women.

My rating is based on the hottest of each race. The hottest asian chick trumps the hottest chick from any other race.
          uhhh..yea sure ..

Comment

I don't what white girls you guys have been dating, but they don't pay for ****.

Comment

overrated... lmfao.....................................its not their fault your too ugly for fine ass ones.

Comment

Latina? Could someone explain to me what they look like because as far as I'm aware they can look like anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Counter Punch View Post
                  I don't what white girls you guys have been dating, but they don't pay for ****.
                  Im not talking Alabama white dawgy....im talking Santa Barbara, Malibu, LA white girls....legit son!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by xcaret v3 View Post
                    overrated... lmfao.....................................its not their fault your too ugly for fine ass ones.
                    For one, they are not attractive at all to me. Look at my list, they are dead last. So, I don't go for latinas, for two how would you know what I look like, OVER THE INTERNET. Make sense, please.

Comment

For one, they are not attractive at all to me. Look at my list, they are dead last. So, I don't go for latinas, for two how would you know what I look like, OVER THE INTERNET. Make sense, please.
                      well you got no fuken taste, go lick on some somebody's nuts

Comment

Working...
                      X