Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you raise a child conceived as a result of someone raping your wife

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i would most likely stand by her depending on th situation if it was an ACTUAL rape and not some office or side chat on the side that got out of hand! a woman has the right to keep or get rid of anything in her body and if she doesnt believe in that as her husband you should respect that. I would stand by her. Now if it was the 2nd situation and it was just a lil flirt that got out of hand obviously they inititiated in conversation and even mingling etc. then that would be out of the question, of course i wouldnt make any drastic decisions until all facts were proven.

Comment

Originally posted by mellow_mood View Post
      come on... lets fu cking be real! that kid is a bastard product of something that none of them (WIFE HUSBAND) wanted!!!

burn it in hell!!!!!!!
      I was being real. The child is innocent, homie. You must believe the sins of the father always pass to the son. I don't.

Comment

Absolutely not

Comment

My god I can't even imagine what I would do in that situation. Honestly, I don't think I'd be able to raise the kid.

Comment

Originally posted by Syf View Post
            I was being real. The child is innocent, homie. You must believe the sins of the father always pass to the son. I don't.
            im not saying the child is not INNOCENT...

but the fact is that it wasnt desired. Everytime u see that child u are gonna be seeing the guy who rape your wife..... no matter what...

dont try to be more HUMAN than others... you are saying that cos thats not what is happening to you right now... but I bet. .that if for some reason soemthing like this happens to you... ( I TRULY HOPE THAT NOT) ur not gonna be thinking like that.

Comment

Originally posted by mellow_mood View Post
              im not saying the child is not INNOCENT...

but the fact is that it wasnt desired. Everytime u see that child u are gonna be seeing the guy who rape your wife..... no matter what...

dont try to be more HUMAN than others... you are saying that cos thats not what is happening to you right now... but I bet. .that if for some reason soemthing like this happens to you... ( I TRULY HOPE THAT NOT) ur not gonna be thinking like that.
              Well, maybe. I'll allow for that.

but we are all just hypothetically speaking here... I said in my first that there were alot of factors that would have to be met in order to take care of it... I wouldn't be the one saying "oh lets keep it" like trying to convince her. But if she was dead set for it, then I would go along, probably.

But I'm still free and don't plan settling down any time soon, so this is all just speculation

Comment

^^^ lol which means you would said!! U R HAVING AN ABORTION OR IM LEAVING ! thats ok dude!! its ok to think like that.. we are not perfect!!!

Comment

lol!... maybe, if she wasn't the "one"

And I haven't met the "one" yet...so far they aren't that yet.. but I keep it wrapped and am careful like that, so I ain't gonna get locked down unless I want to. So, thats what I was assuming we was talking about, the idealistic wifey type. But the whole rape angle wouldn't bother me as much as it would bother you. I mean, I would be murderous towards the raper... but harbor no ill will towards the child or mother.

We could even create great joy out of such a tragedy, knowhatImean, like winter turning to spring.
                  Last edited by Syf; 02-12-2010, 08:15 PM.

Comment

she would be taking several non-consensual trips down the stairs.

Comment

it wouldnt matter cause i wouldnt be around id be doing a life sentence for brutally butchering the **** who raped my girl

Comment

Working...
                      X