No announcement yet.

Ringside bag gloves

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ringside bag gloves

I just got them today for an amazing 30 dollars usually 60 dollars. I tried them out on the back for 10 minutes and I felt no pain on my hands and I wasn't even wearing wraps. http://www.ringside.com/prodinfo.asp?number=TG23
    The paddings great, but there should be a bit more on the wrist. I can finally hit as hard as I can without my hands hurting or bleeding.
    The design is nice with a mix of black and red my to favorite colors it just looks as good as the grant bag gloves.
    The gloves are comfortable and have holes near the wrist so your hands don't get to sweaty. Plus their not to tight or to loose.

Overall these are my 2nd gloves I ever bought. I first got the crappy 20 dollar everlast that lasted 2 months and I recommened you get these while they are on sale. Anyways I'll keep posted and tell you how they hold up in the future.

Quality:9.5/10
    Performance:9.7/10
    Value:10/10
    Last edited by xxMidgetxx; 09-15-2009, 05:02 PM.

Good Review, I can only imagine how much you'd like a real expensive quality glove.

Comment

if you hit the bag without wraps and your hands do not hurt you are hitting the bag without much power,your hands should always have the wraps properly on,this way your hands and wrists are protected,your cheap pair of gloves lasted only 2 months why did the neighbours dog get to them,remember use wraps under a pair of gloves approved by the boxing commission in your state

Comment

Originally posted by mrboxer View Post
        if you hit the bag without wraps and your hands do not hurt you are hitting the bag without much power,your hands should always have the wraps properly on,this way your hands and wrists are protected,your cheap pair of gloves lasted only 2 months why did the neighbours dog get to them,remember use wraps under a pair of gloves approved by the boxing commission in your state
        why would they have to be approved by the boxing commission if its just training

Comment

this way you have what the pros use,they are official,the weight the size,

Comment

you'd have an orgasm if you ever tried winning

Comment

Working...
            X