No announcement yet.

Metal Gear Solid 5 Trailor ???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
    It's totally fine with me if the studio wants to go in another direction from their usual espionage forte, but just drop the MGS name, y'know?

It has nothing to do with anything that MGS fans loved about the series and it's just a shameless attempt to sell more units than it would've if it were called what it should be called : 'Generic futuristic hack and slash ninja robot adventure'
    well you dont have to worry, it's not MGS, it's MGR, it has enough with the metal gears and raiden to atleast be a "Metal Gear" game, but like kojima hinted since the introduction of raiden in MGS2, he wanted the mofo to be hacking and slashing sht from the get-go, and he was making this game but found he couldn't produce it as good as he wanted, thus platinum games

nothin to cry about since we are still gettin Ground Zero and maybe MGS5

Comment

Originally posted by TheHolyCross View Post
      well you dont have to worry, it's not MGS, it's MGR, it has enough with the metal gears and raiden to atleast be a "Metal Gear" game, but like kojima hinted since the introduction of raiden in MGS2, he wanted the mofo to be hacking and slashing sht from the get-go, and he was making this game but found he couldn't produce it as good as he wanted, thus platinum games

nothin to cry about since we are still gettin Ground Zero and maybe MGS5
      MAYBE??

Check it!

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
        It's totally fine with me if the studio wants to go in another direction from their usual espionage forte, but just drop the MGS name, y'know?

It has nothing to do with anything that MGS fans loved about the series and it's just a shameless attempt to sell more units than it would've if it were called what it should be called : 'Generic futuristic hack and slash ninja robot adventure'
        MGR is a spinoff with Raven as the lead character. Nothing more. I also understand it was made by Platinum games. The new MGS games will have everything the fans want and crave in a MGS game. Nothing really wrong with letting Raven get his shine.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
          It's definitely not a traditional Metal Gear game but it still looks fun. The bosses look cool too.

bosses look too wild even for metal gear standards. one dude literally sushi'd himself up dafuq. explain that one in a 2 hour cutscene, kojima, you b*tch.

/nanomachines

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
            bosses look too wild even for metal gear standards. one dude literally sushi'd himself up dafuq. explain that one in a 2 hour cutscene, kojima, you b*tch.

/nanomachines
            nanomachines + magnets

I believe it!

Comment

Originally posted by HandSpeed303 View Post
              MGR is a spinoff with Raven as the lead character. Nothing more. I also understand it was made by Platinum games. The new MGS games will have everything the fans want and crave in a MGS game. Nothing really wrong with letting Raven get his shine.
              Raven?

You mean Raiden!

Comment

Originally posted by Shameful View Post
                Raven?

You mean Raiden!

My iPod auto corrected that (raven). Just never changed it.

Comment

I heard the cutscenes in 4 were as long as movies. They always that long for these games?

Comment

I was actually hype about getting this game until I saw the trailors on Amazon, just doesn't do it for me. I agree with Bringer's original post, looks like some wannabe future ninja gaiden crap. This fool slices a helicopter in dozens of pieces with a sword in mid air, C'mon Son!!!

Comment

Is that PS4 graphics? It looks insane!

Comment

Working...
                      X