Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tell me why this guy WON'T be the next big thing??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
    Once again you're setting yourself up for some ownage later on...
    Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post

so show me where in this thread (or the Mike Jones thread) I posted MY opinion on either dude.......no relly...go ahead....ill wait....

still waiting............

Comment

Tell me why this guy won't be the next big thing in the game?? how much can he move up and make an impact?? 130?135? dare I say 140?????

wachugot?

I think he will be a good fighter/star in the sport..

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
        God Damn, why did you do this??? The last time someone did this, Mike Jones got knocked the f**k out.

But Adrien Broner has all the tools in terms if skill and personality to be the next big thing in boxing.
        .........no

Comment

Tell me why this guy won't be the next big thing in the game?? how much can he move up and make an impact?? 130?135? dare I say 140?????

wachugot?

i think its a little early to say this cat is gonna be great. he's got the skill. i'd really like to see how he does against vicente escobedo before i can say anything. He struggle with ponce de leon and the only way he can erase that from my memory if he win against escobedo in spectacular fashion

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
            .........no
            So you don't think Broner's personlity and charisma is half the reason people hate/talk about him????? Okay.....

Comment

.........no
              His personality will draw fans and people to watch him, especially in this day and age. Broner will appeal to the younger hip-hop crowd, the "swag" generation, etc

Comment

No fundamentals.

But really doesn't matter. With careful managing, he will become the next big thing.

If he tries to pull an Ortiz. He will get exposed quick.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                  No fundamentals.

But really doesn't matter. With careful managing, he will become the next big thing.

If he tries to pull an Ortiz. He will get exposed quick.

Comment

so show me where in this thread (or the Mike Jones thread) I posted MY opinion on either dude.......no relly...go ahead....ill wait....

LOL nice cop out. You start a thread asking why a certain fighter won't become great, that means you think he will become great but you wanna read arguments from people who disagree. If you were neutral you would ask "What do you think about fighter A or B?" but that's not what you asked. Any logical person can see what your intentions are.

Comment

.........no
                      Dude, Broner does Floyd better than Floyd does. He might end up being more polarizing than Floyd ever hoped of being.

Comment

Working...
                      X