Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone know how I can pass a drug test?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TredKiller View Post
    say i...... smoke a blunt on a sunday........... and have to pass a piss test on a sunday........... anyone know how i can do tht?

i know drink water,
    i know i shouldnt have smoked a blunt,
    but can anyone help?
    weed is different from other drugs in that the THC adheres to your fat. . . however, drinking water can DILUTE the urine, and in turn "thinning out", the amount of available THC metabolites. . . but you don't want to go overboard because they will register it as a "tampered" or "failed" sample if the creatnine levels are not normal. . .

avoid high fat foods, and eat a lot of fiber. . . a little bit will pass through your bowel movements, so exercise, and eat fibrous foods to aid in taking as many shyts as possible. . .

the only thing you can do to truly get weed out of your system is play the waiting game. . .

if you smoked ONE TIME, without having smoked previously in the past few weeks, then it's almost certain the THC will be gone in 3-5 days. . . ive experimented a lot with drug tests, and this is the window ive found - depending on how much i smoked. . . HOWEVER, if you are a heavy smoker, and have been blazing on the reggie for the past few months, then it will take about 11-13 days to fully rid the THC of your body. . . Once again, I experimented, and this was the window I found. . .

I am about 11% body fat. . .

Comment

Look man I used to smoke a lot back in da day. I had a lot of studying to do in my college classes and id be very easy to hit up my neighboor for some good Chrons. I took the Detox from my local smoke shop ranging from 25 to 30 dollars. I passed every single time I took 3 drug tests and I passed them all. I assure you . you will pass if you do it correctly. I even did it wrong the 2nd time and I still passed. I know the detox works for sure. dont panick you have a week since you have not toked up. thats more than enough time . you have to be at least 72 hours clean. if you havent toked since sunday then your good. more than good

Comment

In the event that you do dilute it before you go, apparently taking vitamin b will turn your piss yellow, and apparently red meat will raise your creatine level so that the dillusion is not as obvious to the test.

Comment

Don't smoke weed when you have to pass a drug test?

I mean, don't get me wrong, I love to smoke, but if I had to pass a test, I could resist the temptation.

But now that you're in this pickle, drink a LOT of water and piss constantly. With 7 days, you'll make it easily. But there shouldn't be a second where you're not drinking water. My buddy's parents are really paranoid about him smoking at school. He gets away with smoking as much if not more than I do by just pounding water before he's tested.

Comment

Originally posted by M Deezy View Post
            i hope they hair test you!
            LOL!

Originally posted by Sexy Beast View Post
            Just don't take drugs. At all.
            Nah, that makes too much sense.

Comment

i assume that everything possibel to het your body cycle faster will work,
              eat a lot (spicu stuff will make you sweat more), do more exercise, saunas drink LOADS of water, anything that will cleanse your system basicly

Comment

Get a friend to piss for you into a visine bottle store the bottle under your nuts to keep at body tempature,i used this on probation drug tests so it should work if your observed then it might be tricky but still possible.

Comment

Originally posted by 120 View Post
                  By Sunday... plenty of time.

get yourself a bottle of Niacin but make sure it's not the one that says non-flushing since you will want to flush.
                  Also get a bottle of concentrated Cranberry pills

Take 2 of Niacin in the morning and 2 Cranberry and start drinking water. the Niacin will make your skin what will seem like burn but its natural and ok. Start drinking water and after 4 hours take two more of each and then one last time at night. Try to drink at least one gallon of water per day for just a day or two. Try to include some good cardio sets with Gatorade/powerade and burn up a sweet until Saturday. Stay hydrated and you will be fine. No necessity for tricks or hide the dirty piss. You'll be fine with this
                  I feel I need to bump this.

This will make you flush and it WILL clean you. Depending on how long have you been smoking and how much will demand either more or less days. The point is flushing your system.

The problem with Storing somebody else's urine is that the temperature won't be as warm as it should and it automatically disqualifies that sample. There are certain items you can get that would keep it at the correct temperature but you wouldn't have enough time to buy it(online). Then there are the teas and blockers that some times can be detected and for some others it hasn't work.

So what you want to do, is to flush your system.

Comment

Originally posted by leff View Post
                    i assume that everything possible to get your body cycle faster will work,
                    eat a lot (spicy stuff will make you sweat more), do more exercise, saunas drink LOADS of water, anything that will cleanse your system basically
                    Originally posted by 120 View Post
                    Also a blunt isn't a lot anyways, as long as you are being truthful. If you'd smoke daily/often then it would be harder to get clean but in small quan******, it lasts less in the system. Also if you are one of those skinny guys with a high metabolism, make to stack up in foods and mostly fruits to help the system digest

Comment

Working...
                    X