No announcement yet.

"floyd dont like to fight, he dont like to fight" - marques

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well if you need your opponent to fight a certain way so you can look good

then I question your GREATNESS, Great fighters can figure out a way to beat ANY STYLE, Marquez couldn't cut the Ring Off and he could barely land any clean shots so yeah I get what he is saying or trying to say

sure Brawler vs Brawler is more entertaining, but this is BOXING...NOT Bar Room/Back Yard BRAWLING!

Comment

Not that it takes away from his accomplishments but it is true. Floyd doesn't like to fight.

Comment

He's just saying what Bob Arum want him to say... And he's trying to justify his poor performance against Floyd: "I got my ass kicked because floyd doesn't like to fight".

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
          wow, a new translation from the book of *****s?.....
          It is necessary because you Pac worshippers can't see the forest for the trees!

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
            everybody see what i did there....i put what marquez said in the video in writting..
            Notice on my last post where I qouted you, there's a word that's in bold. You got every word right except one word, which Marquez used twice in less than 5 seconds.

Comment

By saying he doesn't like to fight he meant Floyd doesn't like to "trade" which made it difficult for Marquez to be effective. However he knows Manny likes to trade so he believes he will be more effective against Manny than he was against May. Listen to the question first Pacards.

Comment

Originally posted by Viciouscycle View Post
                Not that it takes away from his accomplishments but it is true. Floyd doesn't like to fight.
                Floyd's knockout ratio is 61 percent. Pac's is 65 percent. What the f%ck does this mean? How did he manage to earn a KO ratio that is within four percentage points of your God when Floyd fought legitimate 147 and 154-pounders he if he doesn't like to fight? If you mean that Floyd doesn't stand still and let his opponent hit him until he swells up like a grapefruit like Pac does, then I will admit that you are right about Floyd not liking fighting. If that's the case, I wouldn't like fighting either.

Your ridiculous statement is the equivalent of saying that Peyton Manning doesn't like getting the **** knocked out of them by defensive ends.

Comment

Right. Cuz Marquez is going to promote his fight with Pac by saying positive and nice things about Floyd. I mean wtf did you expect him to say?

Marquez: "Floyd whipped me pretty easily because of his superior boxing skills and he'll beat Pac too when they fight."

Arum would have a heart attack. Although maybe Marquez is right. Floyd doesn't like to fight he likes to box. The last time I checked the sport JMM, Pac and Floyd all participate in is a sport called boxing. Not fighting. What about this website. Is it called fightingscene or boxingscene?

Tell you what take a look at this next fight that Ortiz is having with Floyd. Ortiz is coming to fight. And Ortiz is going to get beat.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
                    By saying he doesn't like to fight he meant Floyd doesn't like to "trade" which made it difficult for Marquez to be effective. However he knows Manny likes to trade so he believes he will be more effective against Manny than he was against May. Listen to the question first Pacards.
                    damn, you still found a way to sugarcoat it huh?...lol...

how about when he said, you need two warriors to have a great fight?...what you think he meant there?...

Comment

Originally posted by MEAT View Post
                      mayweathers only goes toe to toe with females.
                      Floyd will go toe-to-toe with Pacquaio next year just long enough to knock Pac out. When that happens, you will be the first Pac worshipper to come on this site and say that Pac lost because he was involved in "too many wars" where he went toe to toe with the opponent.

Comment

Working...
                      X