Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amir Khan Chilling with Mexican superstar rap artist Mr Capone-E at All stars game!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i heard there thinking about casting Capone-E as the lead character in the remake of Blood In Blood Out, i think its gonna be called part 2 or maybe its a remake. I just hope he's acting skills are as good as his rhyming skills so he can make the film an ATG....

Comment

a wanna be puto

Comment

Mexican superstar and lovable icon Mr Capone-e is a living legend. I've heard that they have banned him from performing on Mexico's city because he pulls more numbers than the Mexican National soccer team. It creates havoc because the Aztec stadium isn't big enough for his fans.

To make things worse, he's linked with the assasination of former PRI canditate Luis Donaldo Colosio in 1994.

Comment

he has beef with Fat Joe aswell which just proves he is loco, he has made various diss tracks towards fat joe and the rican people.....

Comment

i wonder what it takes to roll with Capone-e and his Cartel.......

Comment

Originally posted by acdc View Post
              he has beef with Fat Joe aswell which just proves he is loco, he has made various diss tracks towards fat joe and the rican people.....
              new fan here

Comment

i wonder what it takes to roll with Capone-e and his Cartel.......
                Probably only a Nissan sunny with the customary gold tissue box on the parcel shelf and you are welcome to roll the hood with them.

Comment

I read on wiki that his last album topped the Mexican Pop Charts - he has earned much critical and commercial success in his home nation of Mexico.

Comment

Capone-e just likes cruising, straight up in his low rider.

Capone-E is one of mexico's biggest stars, and one of the worlds biggest stars

Comment

i heard there thinking about casting Capone-E as the lead character in the remake of Blood In Blood Out, i think its gonna be called part 2 or maybe its a remake. I just hope he's acting skills are as good as his rhyming skills so he can make the film an ATG....
                      I heard Canelo Alvarez is hooking up with Capon-e for his entrance song. They met during the casting of blood in blood out 2... Alvarez is going to be the new Miklo.

Comment

Working...
                      X