Collapse
No announcement yet.

Teens with MAGA hat harrassed veteran native american

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've seen a lot more videos of MAGA wearers being harassed than the other way around.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
      So after all the social media outrage, it was WE WUZ WAKANDA MOSES AND SHEIIIIT!?! that kicked whatever this is off?
      You obviously didn't watch the video or see what i posted. The black hebrews was there WAAAAAAY before the kids showed up. Minding their own business doing their street corner preaching. Somebody in the kids group said something to the black Israelites first and they started calling them future school shooters. The kids left and came back with a bigger group and surrounded the black Israelites and started chanting and screaming. One of them approached the black Israelites and tried to shake his hand. He told them no (smart move) and to respect the dialogue. They started their chanting again and that's when the native guy came in drumming because he thought the situation was going to escalate. As long as the kids didn't start anything the situation wouldn't have escalated. The Israelites would tell them to step back whenever they would approach them and get closer.

The whole situation is being blown out of proportion and wasn't racist but it's funny seeing the black people blamed when they was there first and only engaged with people who engaged with them.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
        Those hats are a symbol of bigotry and hate.
        They should sayy;......
        Make America
        1958 again
        Last edited by jazluvr; 01-20-2019, 06:38 PM.

Comment

So white kids get harassed by adults but since they are white it's their fault? You just knew blacks would some how be involved in this.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
            This is what the country is becoming cuz of Trump. It's all over any news but Foxnews

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/19/us/te...rnd/index.html
            Fake news lmao. This story is getting blasted on all media outlets

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
                I'm starting to believe Anti Trumps are posing as MAGA's

correct +karma

Comment

People should stop watching MSM.

just use social media for infos.

Comment

Originally posted by miron_lang View Post
                    correct +karma
                    It's a typical move

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                      Just once I'd like the MAGA people to be the guilty ones so I feel like there's some balance in the world.
                      you are a smart person.

Comment

Working...
                      X