Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deemtrius Andrade got dropped by Vanes. He would get destroyed by GGG,Canelo,Jacobs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boy Jones Jr. View Post
    Haha well played sir, legitimately forgot about that. Not much of a knockdown to be honest

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
      He didn't almost lose to Culcay. That fight being a SD is just bs German home judging. And Vanes dropping Andrade is no guarantee that Golovkin could do the same. I think Andrade would outbox GGG.
      It was a close fight and Andrade got rocked by Culcay.

Comment

I think Andrade is legit at 160. Him
        and Charlo would be a great match up.

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyValmer View Post
          Demetrius Andrade's best win was against Vanes Martirosyan who got ktfo by GGG in 2 rounds. Andrade also almost lost to Culcay.

He isn't tested yet he needs to fight a top 5 MW
          Andrade had clear wins vs both Vanes M. and Culcay. He had a flash kd in the Vanes fight, but ended up landing over 100 more punches than Vanes. Culcay wasn't anywhere near as close as the home country judges had it.

What Andrade is saying basically is, prove me wrong and fight me. See who steps up. Both Canelo and GGG had chances to fight him, but for some reason decided not to. Go figure.

Comment

Well, now im convinced. Andrade went down one time, dudes clearly an overrated hype job bum. Thanks for the outstanding insight.
            Trinidad went down cuz he fought quality opposition, andrade is been on canvas and hes fought nothing but bums, it was a bad comparison from you... dont even mention him in the same sentence...

Comment

Originally posted by JWHardin View Post
              Andrade had clear wins vs both Vanes M. and Culcay. He had a flash kd in the Vanes fight, but ended up landing over 100 more punches than Vanes. Culcay wasn't anywhere near as close as the home country judges had it.

What Andrade is saying basically is, prove me wrong and fight me. See who steps up. Both Canelo and GGG had chances to fight him, but for some reason decided not to. Go figure.
              andrade needs to prove him self... not that ggg or canelo care about all his talk, he isnt going to get a fight just for talking smack...

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
                trinodad took risks
                So when Oscar De La Hoya was knocked down by Giorgio Campanella, that meant Oscar could not have a good career after that fight? Or did it mean that he would have gotten destroyed by the better lightweights of that era?

Or is this boxing and knockdowns happen?

Comment

So when Oscar De La Hoya was knocked down by Giorgio Campanella, that meant Oscar could not have a good career after that fight? Or did it mean that he would have gotten destroyed by the better lightweights of that era?

Or is this boxing and knockdowns happen?
                  oscar proved him self vs greats... andrades best win was vanes and he went to canvas in that fight...

Comment

andrade needs to prove him self... not that ggg or canelo care about all his talk, he isnt going to get a fight just for talking smack...
                    How can he prove himself without the other mo****ers agreeing to fight him?

Shut him down, say they are afraid, give him an offer, whatever! Give him a chance ffs. He might be hype, but I doubt they want to know. Boxers know. Just like welters know about the "unproven" hiSpence.

Comment

oscar proved him self vs greats... andrades best win was vanes and he went to canvas in that fight...
                      Oscars career is over though. But at that time Oscar got dropped, Campanella was his best win. Andrade is barely getting to a point where he can prove himself against other top fighters. The whole point is, fighters get knocked down. Its boxing. So what is truly your issue here? Nobody has said Andrade is the best fighter of all time, or top ten pound for pound or even the best mw.

Comment

Working...
                      X