Collapse
No announcement yet.

Females lieing about there age n stuff

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She looked 23 how was I supposed to know she was 11?

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
      She looked 23 how was I supposed to know she was 11?
      your punchlines aways connect kid.

Comment

im almost 36,still got all my long beautiful golden fleece,not one wrinkle & can pass for 27 or 28.....i lie & say im 41....i get alot of attention....spent saturday night with a 21 year old....it wasnt even a hooker for once...picked her up at the strip club...

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
          im almost 36,still got all my long beautiful golden fleece,not one wrinkle & can pass for 27 or 28.....i lie & say im 41....i get alot of attention....spent saturday night with a 21 year old....it wasnt even a hooker for once...picked her up at the strip club...
          Okay so Im confused.

Comment

Okay so Im confused.
            she was a

waitress....

Comment

she was a

waitress....
              Either we dont have waitresses at the strip clubs here or I drink way too much before I go to the strip club. Not sure.

Comment

Either we dont have waitresses at the strip clubs here or I drink way too much before I go to the strip club. Not sure.
                your strip clubs suck! full nudity,shooter girls giving ass & box shots...go to mexico or thailand & watch live sex shows while getting sucked off

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
                  Well, i have a thing for slightly older women 30-40 years old

so for me age isnt that important, i often have to lie about my age (say im older) to get these tarts
                  before i was married, i was a 20 year old who liked banging 35 year old women, now i'm their age and when i meet a woman and she says she's 41 i want to poke her. when i'm an old man i think i'll still be looking for 41 year olds

Originally posted by keepthemhandsup View Post
                  some of them probably some cougars in disguises and want a young cat lol
                  your strip clubs suck! full nudity,shooter girls giving ass & box shots...go to mexico or thailand & watch live sex shows while getting sucked off
                  the peeler bar we had in town had strippers who would put the neck of the beer bottles in their cooch and then give them back to us to drink. i used to always get beer in bottles, never cans so the stripper could put it her cooch and then i'd have a bottle of ***** flavored beer

Comment

mid 30s-40s is a womans prime i keep saying it

Comment

Originally posted by blaze778 View Post
                      Are you a size "king?"
                      This is the internet... so my dick is 12 inches.

Comment

Working...
                      X