No announcement yet.

What's your favorite RPG and why ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's your favorite RPG and why ?

What's your favorite RPG (Role-Playing Game) and why ?
    Last edited by Toy Story 3; 03-22-2010, 05:42 PM.

Resident Evil code Veronica. I use to play that game all night in my room lights off and volume all the way up, that **** was tight.

Comment

Originally posted by Thank Me Later View Post
      What's your favorite RPG and why ?
      1: Final Fantasy 7.

I shouldn't need to explain why.

2: Shenmue
      3: Xenogears
      4: Final Fantasy 8
      5: Final Fantasy Tactics

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by BOXING 24/7 View Post
        Resident Evil code Veronica. I use to play that game all night in my room lights off and volume all the way up, that **** was tight.
        It's not an RPG man!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by S A M U R A I View Post
          1: Final Fantasy 7.

I shouldn't need to explain why.

2: Shenmue
          3: Xenogears
          4: Final Fantasy 8
          5: Final Fantasy Tactics
          haha I have yet still need to play Final Fantasy 7. As of right now my favorite is Final Fantasy 8. Why ? I love the story lines and game play. Especially playing the game and relating to the characters. I was just like Squall back in the day lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Thank Me Later View Post
            haha I have yet still need to play Final Fantasy 7. As of right now my favorite is Final Fantasy 8. Why ? I love the story lines and game play. Especially playing the game and relating to the characters. I was just like Squall back in the day lol.
            8 is a great game. I always thought it would work well as an Anime series.

If you like 8, you'll like 7, possibly more. Play it!

Comment

Final Fantasy 7 is a piece of crap. It was great for it's day but it is grossly over-hyped. It's hyped more than A'mere Con and has less to offer.

If your an emo or 12 years old and may become emo. Then FF7 is your thing. That story line is broken and flawed as fuck, materia system is garbage too, not to mention everyone in it is emo as ****. "Oh, I iz emoz, so I lik 2 sit in cornerz n not talk cuz I pretendz I is sum1z else. lulz ftw!!!"

With that said, my favorite is Final Fantasy 8. lol

Why? Because the story makes more sense than any other Final Fantasy game excluding 13 because 13 makes the most sense out of all of them. The story isn't broken and goes 89 different dead ends like FF7. The fighting system is much better than all the others. I like the characters too, they are like actual people. Like Irvine, I like him the most. An ace sniper but when it comes to actually killing people he has second guesses about what he is doing. Like a normal person would.

Comment

Originally posted by S A M U R A I View Post
                8 is a great game. I always thought it would work well as an Anime series.

If you like 8, you'll like 7, possibly more. Play it!
                I will def check out 7.

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post

With that said, my favorite is Final Fantasy 8. lol

Why? Because the story makes more sense than any other Final Fantasy game excluding 13 because 13 makes the most sense out of all of them. The story isn't broken and goes 89 different dead ends like FF7. The fighting system is much better than all the others. I like the characters too, they are like actual people. Like Irvine, I like him the most. An ace sniper but when it comes to actually killing people he has second guesses about what he is doing. Like a normal person would.
                I haven't played 7 yet so I can't compare but I liked the characters in 8 also. They were relate able. The fighting system was simple and awesome.

Comment

I played Shadow Hearts (First one). The story is weak. Characters are weird. I was bored and I got like half way through the game. I liked the battle system though or the battle circle thing that was pretty tight.

Comment

You guys remember Super Mario RPG on SNES ? haha I loved this game

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_da7DIpKVg

Comment

Working...
                    X