Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pirates? are you ****ing kidding me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good..the world needs a kick in the ass once in a while!

Comment

MOGADISHU, Somalia September 26th- Pirates have hijacked an Ukraining ship, believed to be holding T-72 tanks and other Russian equipment. Among the pirates is Roy Jones Jr.
      "Twenty Million i whoop you'r ass."
      Is what the skilled boxer had said on satelite video.
      The Us goverment has dispactched a ship, which would watch the hijacked ship incase it tried to land.

Comment

Originally posted by Viktor777 View Post
        MOGADISHU, Somalia September 26th- Pirates have hijacked an Ukraining ship, believed to be holding T-72 tanks and other Russian equipment. Among the pirates is Roy Jones Jr.
        "Twenty Million i whoop you'r ass."
        Is what the skilled boxer had said on satelite video.
        The Us goverment has dispactched a ship, which would watch the hijacked ship incase it tried to land.
        There's no way that's true. The inertia exerted on Jones' chin from the boat bouncing on the waves would KO him in 1.

Comment

Originally posted by Rizi Riz View Post
          Sounds like Paul Williams likes to stay busy in between fights.

Comment

Originally posted by 917-30 View Post
            I missed that post the first time. Pretty, Pretty...........Pretty good.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

You can get Annie to make one of his classic AV's.

Williams dressed as a pirate with a parrot on his shoulder captioned:

"Yo Mayne, Gimme That Munny! KnowhatImsayn?"

Except Annie would lose in translation

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
                I missed that post the first time. Pretty, Pretty...........Pretty good.
                LOL

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                  how about these pirates of the coast of somalia? pirates...come on guys, be serious

MOGADISHU, Somalia - A Somali pirate spokesman says his group will not release a hijacked Ukrainian cargo ship loaded with arms for less than $20 million.

a Somali pirate spokesperson???

they know where the ship is? go ****ing get it
                  pirates my ass

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081002/...GZ1yaGAqSs0NUE
                  .....The US would have already done something if it was our Ship. We are keeping them in a blockade until the Russians arrive and decide what to do. If the Ruskies gave us the go ahead we would have already ended this whole situation. Even though we are helping them out, I bet there is tension in the area when we are side by side with Russian warships. I just hope some dumbass doesn't get trigger happy.

Comment

Originally posted by PBDS View Post
                    .....The US would have already done something if it was our Ship. We are keeping them in a blockade until the Russians arrive and decide what to do. If the Ruskies gave us the go ahead we would have already ended this whole situation. Even though we are helping them out, I bet there is tension in the area when we are side by side with Russian warships. I just hope some dumbass doesn't get trigger happy.
                    Putin is going to nuke them soon, don't worry.

Comment

Yeah, I know.. I was surprised a few months ago to know there was still pirates! lol
                      They got guns now though.

Comment

Working...
                      X