No announcement yet.

local boxer Adam Trupish is in vegas training with hasim rahman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• local boxer Adam Trupish is in vegas training with hasim rahman

trupish is down in vegas training fulltime after signing with a promoter there. he has eddie mustafa muhamed training him. rahman camp is pretty intense. i guess he didn't take too kindly to the promotional snubbing & disrespect he was shown by povetkin's team. trupish was given lots of praise for his sparring sessions with carl froch. froch said he gave him the best sparring & work he had for his fights in the super six. trupish has lots of talent but had a ****ty team here in edmonton who stalled his career. hes 11-0 but a 2 time olympian with lots of talent. the problem is he's 33 now...we shall see how it all goes for rahman & trupish. i will be following trupish closely as i have been to a few of his fights here in edmonton.
    Last edited by joe strong; 09-16-2012, 04:46 AM.

here is a article about local fighter adam trupish

http://www.edmontonsun.com/2012/09/0...las-vegas-heat

Comment

that guy is the real deal. he keeps calling out trout. wicked left hook

Comment

Originally posted by Ring Leader View Post
        that guy is the real deal. he keeps calling out trout. wicked left hook
        he's got talent but his career was stalled by his handlers here in edmonton. they couldn't get him good fights & he was not active enough. i went to 3 of his fights & he was so far ahead of these guys in talent it was tough to really judge how good he is. his last fight he beat some guy who was 25-2 & before that he killed the so-called calgary prospect in a couple of rounds. i'm glad to see him getting a real chance to work with world class trainers & promoters. he's 33 so he needs to move fast.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
          he's got talent but his career was stalled by his handlers here in edmonton. they couldn't get him good fights & he was not active enough. i went to 3 of his fights & he was so far ahead of these guys in talent it was tough to really judge how good he is. his last fight he beat some guy who was 25-2 & before that he killed the so-called calgary prospect in a couple of rounds. i'm glad to see him getting a real chance to work with world class trainers & promoters. he's 33 so he needs to move fast.
          did you watch the trotter fight

Comment

Originally posted by Ring Leader View Post
            did you watch the trotter fight
            no but i heard it was a 2nd roud destruction...trotter was way over his head. it was in calgary

Comment

Same thing is happening in Toronto, I know a few amazing guys who turn pro, then only fight once a year against some bums because their handlers/"promoters" dont give them any fights. It's a omplete joke some of these people are noted in papers/tv's as "Canada's best Boxing people" but they RUIN everyone.. Only Montreal has something proper going on......the amount of talent we've had and wasted because of these useless promoters/handlers is insane..........

We need a big name promoter in Canada that will put on good fights every month, so much talent, I dont wanna name names, but some of these "Respected" people are jokes, they should stick doing kids/amateur fighters and then once their fighter goes pro they should find him a promoter/trainer/advisor that they trust to advance their career..

Comment

no but i heard it was a 2nd roud destruction...trotter was way over his head. it was in calgary
                it was first round 1:12 in. I first thought Janks was going to destroy him then figured Adam was an all round boxer who can punch vs a puncher. Janks hits hard but too one-dimensional for Adam. I just didnt think it would end that early. Total demolition

Comment

Working...
                X