Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How dare people say Joe Louis would have been knocked out by Mike Tyson?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger View Post
    All I know is, if I were on that boat, Hardy would have had a mouthful of **** from the moment we set sail from Portsmouth.
    :rofl9: :rofl9: :rofl9: :rofl9:

Comment

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
      Where have you been Yaman? Long time no see and the History Section's been poorer for it :bringit9:

Poet
      Thanks for the kind words Poet. Busy with life I guess, and the internets don't appeal to me as much anymore. Ever since the Pacquiao-Mayweather fiasco this place has somewhat left a bad taste in my mouth. I mean it's all about '*******s' and '*****s' now. Kind of pathetic.

Anyway nice talking to ya bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Yaman View Post
        Thanks for the kind words Poet. Busy with life I guess, and the internets don't appeal to me as much anymore. Ever since the Pacquiao-Mayweather fiasco this place has somewhat left a bad taste in my mouth. I mean it's all about '*******s' and '*****s' now. Kind of pathetic.

Anyway nice talking to ya bro.
        Yeah, life comes before Boxing Scene, got to be! Although I got some ribbing from the regs here about making posts the morning of my wedding a couple of months ago :chuckle9:

Most of us stay away from the ******ation in NSB. We might pop in to get a giggle over some of the posts but we do our serious posting in other sections. I've been on here since 2005 and I can't recall a time when NSB WASN'T about nuthuggers spouting propoganda for their ****erotic idols. It is what it is I guess.

In anycase don't be a stranger! You used to make some of the best posts in the History Section and quality posters are worth their weight in gold tbh

Poet

Comment

Working...
        X