No announcement yet.

The Official Miguel Cotto-Canelo Alvarez Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by icha View Post
    i get to pick your avi and sig for the next month, plus some quads too...
    yup yup.... I think its in my bets thread... I got like three of those kinds of bets so if cotto loses ya duke it out

Comment

• Canelo by KO in the mid to late rounds. I give Cotto the edge in footwork, jabbing and experience but I don't think it will be enough. He's going to square up eventually and that's when Canelo is going to do the most damage.

All in all a very good exciting fight that I'm looking forward to tonight as well as the undercard. Here you go take my money!!
      Last edited by Sheppirino; 11-21-2015, 11:01 AM.

Comment

• i heard ESPN3 is airing the undercard bouts,do we know which fights they will air and which fights are considrered part of the "PPV broadcast"???

Comment

• Originally posted by Puya View Post
          Uff haha guess I wasn't the only one.
          LOL I barely got any sleep. War Canelo Cabrones!

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
            yup yup.... I think its in my bets thread... I got like three of those kinds of bets so if cotto loses ya duke it out
            since i was the first one betting, i get to pick the first month, after that the others can pick the following and so...
            its going to be a great fight, cant wait...

Comment

• Originally posted by Puya View Post
              Nah man, Cotto being the bigger guy vs Pac was the slight fav to win.

And who labeled Cotto a KO artist.?
              Nah Pac was like a 4/1 favorite IIRC but Cotto was perceived as a legitimate threat.

Anyway can't wait for the fight broskis...

Comment

• Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
                It's f.king fight day b.tches!!!!!
                I'm pumped man. I don't even care who wins, I just want a great fight.

War Boxing!!!

Comment

• Buenos Dias.....

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

• nvm,looks like HBO is providing a free undercard stream,but its only gonna be the extremely crappy fights

Comment

• Just ordered the fight. Im going to start drinking at around 3

Comment

Working...
                      X