Clear All

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
    Lmao mundine sounds like the typical aa on here
    BostonGuy TBear
    jaded
    this guy keeps on with this racial ****

Comment

Originally posted by MrShakeAndBake View Post
      Name one black boxer who had 2 gold medals in his pocket with close to 400 amateur fight with one avanged loss, who literrally made 4 pro fighters quit in a row and THEN we can talk. for now sit down know your place and be quite!

Loma is p4p KING!!!!
      who did he fight that was notable in the amateurs? did it ever occur to yall that he had WEAK COMPETITION in the ams? bc in his 2nd PRO FIGHT he lost to an over the hill orlando salido so how can he be the p4p king when he NEVER avenged his loss?

Comment

Originally posted by BluDivision View Post
        2 time gold medalist...won a title with 5 pro fights.. already 2 division champ with less than 15 fights... offensively entertaining...white or black he deserves praises..
        he does deserve praise for what he's accomplished in the AMATEURS. but he hasnt avenged his loss to salido

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
          Point blank period?

Lomachenko is not overrated or whatever.

Dude has 2 olympic gold medals wich is an unbelievable achievements and was a 2 divisions world champ after his 6th pro fight wich is totally ridiculous and unkown until then.

I don't care if he lost his second pro fight, he should get praise (and not get heat) for fighting a beast like the mexican Golem for his second pro fight.

Despite the loss, you can make a case about him being P4P best, he beats Rigo, Walters and Russel Jr wich IMO is much better than Crawford best wins trio Postol, Burns and Gamboa.

But Crawford is undefeated and won all the 140 belts so you can make a case too for those reasons, I have no problem with that.

But you can't complain about white being biased when you are totally biased yourself.

It's just pointless just like complaining about violence and being himself violent.

Funny to see how black cats like you gotta bring Crawford like he's forgotten in P4P king debates when Mickey Garcia is just as releavant as Crawford in that debate and the truly forgotten fighter.
          no he's not overrated but he's put on a pedestal he hasnt EARNED. the ams & PRO'S is TWO DIFFERENT styles of Boxing.
          & actually loma is on my p4p list but he's not in my top 5 i put mikey garcia above him bc he's UNDEFEATED and he beat the man who beat loma fairly easily until the headbutts stopped the fight

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
            Point blank period?

Lomachenko is not overrated or whatever.

Dude has 2 olympic gold medals wich is an unbelievable achievements and was a 2 divisions world champ after his 6th pro fight wich is totally ridiculous and unkown until then.

I don't care if he lost his second pro fight, he should get praise (and not get heat) for fighting a beast like the mexican Golem for his second pro fight.

Despite the loss, you can make a case about him being P4P best, he beats Rigo, Walters and Russel Jr wich IMO is much better than Crawford best wins trio Postol, Burns and Gamboa.

But Crawford is undefeated and won all the 140 belts so you can make a case too for those reasons, I have no problem with that.

But you can't complain about white being biased when you are totally biased yourself.

It's just pointless just like complaining about violence and being himself violent.

Funny to see how black cats like you gotta bring Crawford like he's forgotten in P4P king debates when Mickey Garcia is just as releavant as Crawford in that debate and the truly forgotten fighter.
            & at the time who had gary russel beat? he was unproven. nicholas walters was coming off more than a years layoff. rigo was TWO WEIGHT DIVISIONS BELOW him. not "great" wins" in the least. good "names" but not great "wins" theres a difference. those of us who KNOW boxing know better

Comment

Originally posted by asgarth View Post
              Started reading your rant and stopped when I noticed your username is blacksoul and you have a red bar under your name.

It's the other way around with you. Because loma is white, you are not objective and have a negative biased against him.
              Loma gets hyped by the media accordingly to what he looks like in the ring.

Show me someone else who won gold two times and makes decent to good opponents quit and it doesn't matter which skin colour he is, he is still getting hyped.
              did he make old out of his prime salido quit? did he ever avenge that loss?

Comment

Originally posted by yoshik View Post
                You are a dumbass racist. Educated my ass. You're just noisy as usual.
                noisy, but TRU tho. get that right.
                you cant disprove ANYTHANG i have said, bc if you could you would've.

Comment

Originally posted by Tankdestroyer View Post
                  either you are triggered or trolling. Maybe both! Thx for humoring us with your idiotic post. Remember, God said "Let there be light"... black just means void!
                  the "bible" is not historically accurate and is an amalgamation of concepts gathered from sources outside of "europe" that were in existence THOUSANDS of years before the "bible" ever came into existence. so by you saying that VERSION of whichever "bible" says that "let there be light" which commission authored that into existence? which version?
                  i dont believe in the "bible" so it makes no reason for you to quote that book of lies and allegory.
                  but let me state this in response to that stupid ass **** you said "let there be light" huh? what is it that light(as fast as it is) CANNOT ESCAPE?
                  you better delve into PRIMARY research alot alot alot alot alot more before trying to come at me with that kiddy ass elementary europeon drivel mane.
                  another thang yall is DEFICIENT of color meaning void or very very very minute traces of color in yalls layers of skin so you is not side by side with "light" you are DEVOID of it. remember that for future references.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnston View Post
                    Why do you come on here and go on these rants every single time you post? You're a perpetual victim, no one cares what people like you got to say
                    no victim here, just a truth terrorist
                    we put spin doctors in their place
                    and invade your subconscious with the TRUTH whether you like it or not.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackSoul View Post
                      no victim here, just a truth terrorist
                      we put spin doctors in their place
                      and invade your subconscious with the TRUTH whether you like it or not.
                      I just read your posts, you are trying everything you can to discredit a man who has nothing to do with this thread. Yea he lost to salido in his 2nd fight, How many guys turn pro and fight a guy like Salido in their 2nd fight? How many low blows did Salido land in that fight? Talk about Loma not avenging his loss, he sent salido an offer but salido turned it down and took less money for another fight. Resume wise I can pretty much discredit any win anyone's got if I reach hard enough like you. Talk about amateurs say he had weak competition yet fought verdejo, valdez ,Andrew Selby and plenty of guys who are currently very good pro's. NOTHING you said had any real truth

Comment

Working...
                      X