Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury To Joshua: When I Beat Wilder, I'll Fight You, No Problem!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
    For me not. Knocking out old washed up guys doesn`t impress me. Sorry.
    I completely agree with you. HOWEVER it is a two way street. Some guys dance around and fight "skillfully" because they have absolutely no choice. I'm not saying that is the case with Fury but maybe consider a guy like Paulie Malignaggi. Paulie likes to talk smack about fighters not fighting as defensively as he does. What Paulie doesn't say is that he is not capable of doing anything else.

Comment

Originally posted by rckdees View Post
      Lol what legitimate champion offers to be a sparing partner for anybody in any weight class lol this clown is a coward and a fraud lol trying to back door his way to another title
      The guy holds most of the titles in the division, the biggest draw in the division, why the **** would he need to back door his way into anything???

Comment

I wonder if Fury & Joshua both team up on Wilder which one would get knocked out first & who’d run?

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
          Then Fury will pull out of the fight to fight 2 more tune ups
          Furys never pull out of fights. Oh wait yes they do, and there compulsive liars.

Comment

Originally posted by kiDynamite92 View Post
            The guy holds most of the titles in the division, the biggest draw in the division, why the **** would he need to back door his way into anything???
            He backdoored his whole career, starting with his gold medal he didn't deserve, and belts Eddie bought for him.

Comment

Originally posted by rckdees View Post
              Lol what legitimate champion offers to be a sparing partner for anybody in any weight class lol this clown is a coward and a fraud lol trying to back door his way to another title
              That’s interesting because Wilder for years was peeking in Vitali Klitschkos windows and waited until he left to sneak in his back door and grab a title when he knew Vitali pulled out of his drive way and left, hell you can say Wilder had a stakeout set up and his Superman outfit right at his side ready to swoop in . Ha

Comment

Joshua trying everything to get Wilder to fight him. Wilder is a coward ducker, that is obvious to anyone with eyes

Comment

Originally posted by 15 Rounds again View Post
                  Joshua trying everything to get Wilder to fight him. Wilder is a coward ducker, that is obvious to anyone with eyes
                  Really ? Aj is doing everything he can to get wilder to fight him? Aj is so scared shiiiit of wilder he is helping fury prepare for him in hopes fury wins then he won’t have to fight wilder and I hope your comeback isn’t Aj wants fury to win because he can make that fight easier to happen when in fact it only took wilder /fury about 2 weeks to make their fight happen so that tells me Aj or Hearn and more than likely Hearn was the roadblock for a wilder / Aj fight .

Comment

Feb 22, AJ needs to be seated front row at MGM.

Can't wait to see his face when Fury falls.

Comment

Based on styles, Fury has a far better chance of beating Wilder. Once Joshua felt the first big right hand of Wilder, the fight would be over. On the other hand, Joshua's style can present more problems for Fury. Which is why he's lobbying so hard to be Tyson's sparring partner.

Comment

Working...
                      X