Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking to buy a new watch - circa $16,000 budget. Recommendations?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
    TBF, it's similar to either buying a luxury car or a low end knock around. They will both get you to where you are going, but.....

If a person is willing to spend that amount, he's obviously into ''luxury'' watches (possible collector).
    you do realize this is pretty boy 32 we talking about right...that dude dont got no 16 stacks

Comment

Originally posted by LADIV View Post
      you do realize this is pretty boy 32 we talking about right...that dude dont got no 16 stacks

You probably know him better than I do. Still, some people like high priced items over the less expensive. I know I'd rather own a Mercedes than a Toyota (if I could afford it).

Comment

Imagine being caught lying about what watch you had in a thread on this forum before, and having the balls to come make this thread.

No one is buying it. Just like you won't be buying any watch we suggest.

Comment

You probably know him better than I do. Still, some people like high priced items over the less expensive. I know I'd rather own a Mercedes than a Toyota (if I could afford it).
          Speaking of things no one is buying, no one believes this "I'm not Elroy" charade you have going on.

Just embrace it. The mods probably won't care.

Comment

name brand "luxury" watch is one of the dumbest basic things you can make.

i got $20 mechanical watches from ebay. 7 so far.
            they function exactly the same as 5 figure watches.

thats a copy of a submariner.
            i get compliments daily and im very open how cheap it is. adds more a shock value

Comment

Originally posted by led View Post
              With that amount of money you are asking for what watch to buy in a forum for retards, bums, poor, unemployed, basement-dweller, and on welfare people.

You must be in the retards group to make this thread.
              Speak for yourself bro.

I just spent $10k on a leather thong with diamonds on it. I'm wearing it now as we speak.

Comment

TBF, it's similar to either buying a luxury car or a low end knock around. They will both get you to where you are going, but.....

If a person is willing to spend that amount, he's obviously into ''luxury'' watches (possible collector).
                theres a signficant difference between a kia and an audi lol.
                wrong comparison. you know youre sitting on a fkn pos hard plastic vs sitting on heated leather/alcantara.

watches.. they just hug your fn wrists.

Comment

Omega Speedmaster

Comment

Originally posted by Dempsey19 View Post
                    Omega Speedmaster
                    I actually wear a seamaster as my day watch. Love it

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
                      name brand "luxury" watch is one of the dumbest basic things you can make.

i got $20 mechanical watches from ebay. 7 so far.
                      they function exactly the same as 5 figure watches.

thats a copy of a submariner.
                      i get compliments daily and im very open how cheap it is. adds more a shock value
                      Looks kinda nice. What should I search to find one like this?

Comment

Working...
                      X