Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder: Breazeale Is Very Nervous; He Should Be Nervous

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wilder better deliver come fight night talking like that. I at least hope he uses the jab better in this fight and shows improvement on the basics. He needs to put on a show.

Comment

Speed will be a factor in this slow motion contest!

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
        Deontay could tell all this by someone telling him what Brezeale said? Yeah, bullshlt. He's just projecting like always.

Wilder was the one saying this before the Fury fight only to admit the nerves and the event got the better of him.

And you mean what you say? Is that why you constantly contradict yourself all the time and lie? You don't mean most of what you say you coward.

Lets hope Brezeale causes some real hurt to this piece of shlt and knocks him cold.
        If he does that the AJ/Wilder fight won't be as hyped as it should be though.
        Surely deep down you don't want him to lose to Brezeale which will only hurt the super fight?

Comment

50/50 fight

Comment

Freedom of expression

Proud goes before down fall,no matter how you wish to hurt or kill your fellow man, it's still under sports and it's for good of you good of others..

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
              He is not reading your post bruv
              I'm not soo sure about that
              He seems to read articles & listen to Podcast about himself all the time
              Ask Tha Boxing Voice Host

Comment

Originally posted by greeneye99 View Post
                I'm not soo sure about that
                He seems to read articles & listen to Podcast about himself all the time
                Ask Tha Boxing Voice Host
                There's no doubt he reads them.He's way to much of a narcissistic character who is easily bothered , it's a characteristic of a psychopath , one who feels self entitlement and never takes blame which he does all the time, even refers to himself in third person .

Comment

dom is getting ktfo and it's going to be great

Comment

I'm not a huge fan of Wilder and in a way even curious to see him lose, but for objectivity sake...you know that he won't lose to Breazele, right? Breazele is levels below Ortiz and while Ortiz gave Wilder a solid fight, he still crumbled. Breazele will lose within 9 rounds, he is durable, but slow as a bulldozer and has very average boxing skills. Breazele is a pre-true gatekeeper kind of gatekeeper.

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
                      The one who talks most is the nervous one. Wilder should be nervous , I would be to knowing I gave up 20 million to fight Breazeale on DAZN and 100 million to fight AJ knowing my opponent has a 90% K.O percentage.

Breazeales not only going to knock Wilder out he's going to ruin his entire career as no one will ever live it down ,going from a possible 120 million and 5 belts to no belts and 500K paydays.
                      There is no chance that Brezeale knocks out Wilder bud. He is brave but isn't going to see the right hand coming and it will be lights out in the first half of the fight. Brezeale isn't agile enough to keep out of range for long.

Comment

Working...
                      X