Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was Hatton obsessed with Kosta Tsyzu

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's by far his best win but having shirts made does seem obsessive. I remember the referee letting Hatton deliberately hit Tsyzu in the balls with a huge impossible to miss uppercut and not even issue a warning. Tsyzu made a big mistake fighting Hatton in England. He was like a God there with his own personal referee. There is no doubt in my mind that Tsyzu was a much better fighter prime for prime than Hatton. Hatton fought him at the right time in the right country.

Comment

He fought Tzyu at the right time. If he would have fought him before that he would have been kicked in the arse.

Comment

He's basically a one hit wonder. He never had another big moment so he talks about it to death like he's Al Bundy. Very accomplished people don't talk about one event in their life to death. It's only the people who never did anything after that, that do that.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx... View Post
          I sometimes wonder has anyone on here truly done anything great in life? Have you never triumphed in something people said you could not do or you thought was not obtainable? It feels better then any nutt you have ever gotten in life.To trash a man for bashing in his achievements is kinda sad man and makes you look bitter.
          lol, how many threads you made bashing GGG last Saturday?

Comment

Originally posted by Winky-Wright View Post
            Yes but lots of boxers have had great wins, you never hear them referring back to them in every single interview, it's was like he never let that high go and that's what drove him into drink and drugs as he couldn't get there again.
            I think he knows how lucky he was to catch tsyzu at the end of his career. he just did not want to take the pain anymore

Comment

Working...
            X