This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Pakistan should be cut off and labeled a terrorists country

You mean to tell me, not more than 100 meters from this compound Bin Laden was staying in was a military base and you didn't know what was going on in there?

The U.S gives Pakistan 3 billion last year and this is the cooperation they give us?

Fuk them, cut them off and let that country fall into the hands of the extremists. They are not our ally, they just answer to the biggest bidder.

They cheered when 9/11 happened and I'm sure there are many who aren't happy that Bin Laden is dead.

India > Pakistan

It's really funny that people aren't talking about this at all. I thought he was hiding in caves? The tribal areas? Living as a civilian in the Philippines? Etc. Etc. Etc.

But no, we are too focused on whether the U.S. has successfully completed another conspiracy.

Comment

from what im hgearing they helped in finding him..lol at finding and he was in a damn mansion

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
        You mean to tell me, not more than 100 meters from this compound Bin Laden was staying in was a military base and you didn't know what was going on in there?

The U.S gives Pakistan 3 billion last year and this is the cooperation they give us?

Fuk them, cut them off and let that country fall into the hands of the extremists. They are not our ally, they just answer to the biggest bidder.

They cheered when 9/11 happened and I'm sure there are many who aren't happy that Bin Laden is dead.

India > Pakistan

Comment

I heard that they've had intelligence that was shared with Pakistan and they'd always be a couple steps behind Bin Laden. They decide not to let Pakistan know about this raid and it's successful.

Comment

Ungrateful bastards. I just don't get that at all. Obama shoulda been laid the smackdown on these *****es.

Comment

It is rather clear they were harboring him

You cant stay right across the street from a military base for 5-6 years in a mansion as the most wanted man on earth

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
                I heard that they've had intelligence that was shared with Pakistan and they'd always be a couple steps behind Bin Laden. They decide not to let Pakistan know about this raid and it's successful.
                Former president of Pakistan came out today and released a statement that basically condemned what the U.S did. Everytime Pakistan is informed to what the U.S plans to do, the target magically evades capture.

They are for the destruction of Israel and the U.S, they are NOT our ally and we need to stop sending money over there.

Fuk them...they were harboring Bin Laden, you don't think that then you are a fool.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
                  Former president of Pakistan came out today and released a statement that basically condemned what the U.S did. Everytime Pakistan is informed to what the U.S plans to do, the target magically evades capture.

They are for the destruction of Israel and the U.S, they are NOT our ally and we need to stop sending money over there.

Fuk them...they were harboring Bin Laden, you don't think that then you are a fool.
                  I agree. We send billions of money and aid to these countries and all they do is pray for our downfall. Lupe Fiasco said it best:

"Osama Dead!?!," he tweeted Sunday. "Afghan Operation done now??? Now kill poverty, wack schools, and US imperialism..." (Lupe Fiasco's Twitter)
                  It's time to focus on rebuilding our country rather than another that sees us as the enemy.

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
                    I agree. We send billions of money and aid to these countries and all they do is pray for our downfall. Lupe Fiasco said it best:

It's time to focus on rebuilding our country rather than another that sees us as the enemy.
                    As long as we continue to consume their oil, we always maintain a presence.

Comment

Working...
                    X