Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luis Ortiz Turned Down $5M, Asked For $10M To Fight Joshua 6/1

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prediction for a fight on Joshua's undercard: Callum Smith v Caleb Truax.

Comment

• Originally posted by PotentialToast View Post
      Prediction for a fight on Joshua's undercard: Callum Smith v Caleb Truax.
      That's not happening. The cut Truax picked up last week was bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        I get that you want to try and get all you can but asking for $10 mil under the circumstances is taking advantage of the situation and being greedy AF IMO.
        ... You do see that Hearn offered Ortiz 20% less than Miller, right?

Comment

• So much steroids for so much fatties.

Comment

• He should get more than Miller especially on short notice.
            He probably had to fact in a few things first.
            How much would he make as a Joshua mandatory? Plus he would have a full training camp.
            How much would he make on a Wilder fight on PPV?
            How much would he make in a Whyte eliminator fight?

It's a lot of money but fighting in NY how much of that will be taxed?
            Is there a rematch close, and if so is the purse predetermined even if he wins?

They can low ball the biggest threat and have an excuse to face a lesser opponent. It will probably be Hunter.

Comment

• Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
              So, Josesito Lopez and Collazo should get career payday against pacquiao/Porter/Crawford or Spence now.

But they won`t.

Look, Ortiz lost against Wilder. by stoppage.

He is from Cuba, no english, poor resume, worse than Miller`s. he is realy not in position to push it to the limit. he should take what is offered.
              My point, expressed twice, flew right past you. I'll resist trying a 3rd time because I prefer to think that you're more stubborn than stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
                Show me proof his name is more known now than before the Wilder fight?

I don't care about what your brain thinks. I want facts.
                Well, for starters, you're casual troll a-ss now knows who Ortiz is now so that means he's pretty well-known in the sport. Good enough?

Comment

• Got to be honest, when I watched Ortiz v Hammer, my thought wasn't "this guy could be earning $10M in his next fight".

No idea what planet some people are on. Do they really believe what they're saying?

Comment

• Originally posted by NachoMan View Post
                    Well, for starters, you're casual troll a-ss now knows who Ortiz is now so that means he's pretty well-known in the sport. Good enough?
                    No, it's not good enough. Either give me something substantial or refrain from making ridiculous claims.

Care to point out what was troll like from me? Or is this just another ridiculous claim?

Comment

• Ortiz is 40 going on 48 he should get the last couple best paychecks he can. I wouldn't put it past him to beat Joshua either he was beating Wilder right up til he screwed up 2 rounds too early, didn't look wore out or anything just fked up and got caught. He would make a good fight for either guy just like the Wilder fight was pretty damn good. Hopefully time hasn't caught up all the way to him.

Comment

Working...
                      X