No announcement yet.

Be Honest, Luis Ortiz > Andy Ruiz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
    That doesn’t change anything. Ruiz KO’ed that overrated Joshua. Which is better than anything the overrated/overhyped Ortiz has ever accomplished.
    Whyte was a punch away from knocking out AJ & so was Wlad coming off a 1 sided loss to Fury & a bout where he couldn't drop let alone dominate Jennings. So how impressive is it really? ****, even Parker came close to knocking out AJ.

The real top heavies are Ortiz, Wilder, Fury. Across the pond they've just been in a constant circle jerk overrating eachother while the real big boys duke it out.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
      fast hands mean nothing when you move like a turtle.

longer reach fighters with faster legs will always outbox you. that's why Ortiz would whitewash Ruiz.

Hell even Stiverne would beat Ruiz.
      Guys i do not agree with this message.

Man dont send the AJ hit squad to me. I got literally git death threats for critiquing AJ.

AJs tbe GREATEST and ruiz is number 2

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post

The real top heavies are Ortiz, Wilder, Fury. Across the pond they've just been in a constant circle jerk overrating eachother while the real big boys duke it out.
        You are deflecting 😂 this is about Ruiz having a better resume than the overrated and overhyped Ortiz.

Nothing on Ortiz resume suggests he beats Ruiz. At least Ruiz has proven himself.

Nothing Ortiz has done is special, nothing...

Comment

Ortiz is past his best days ,Ruiz is probably the favorite ,i'd like to see it. since Ruiz is so easy to defeat once again, if AJ can do it everyone can ,right ? . Ha

Comment

Originally posted by headshots View Post
            he beat tony thompson and bryant jennings both top 10 at the time.

Ruiz has done nothing except beat joshua. That says how bad joshua is.
            Originally posted by lopez_boxing View Post
            youre insane. Ruiz lost to parker. Has ortiz lost to parker?!?! I think not. Ruiz fastest hands and most pop out of every hw not named joshua. Ruiz atg
            lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
              Whyte was a punch away from knocking out AJ & so was Wlad coming off a 1 sided loss to Fury & a bout where he couldn't drop let alone dominate Jennings. So how impressive is it really? ****, even Parker came close to knocking out AJ.

Sorry man, but you just hate Joshua too much. Joshua has superior resume.

Comment

Ortiz would box Andy's head off and possibly stop him.
                Make that happen. For me Ortiz is somebody with very weak resume. His best success is being stopped by Wilder twice.

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
                  Ortiz is past his best days ,Ruiz is probably the favorite ,i'd like to see it. since Ruiz is so easy to defeat once again, if AJ can do it everyone can ,right ? . Ha
                  Parker did too. The guy that got beat by Dilian white lmao

Comment

Parker is better than anybody Ortiz has beaten. And so is Whyte.

Ortiz is not even top 10 IMO. His resume sux man.

What is next, is Hrgovic top 10 because he stopped Molina?

Comment

Who is wilders best win ? Ruiz lost on a NZ scorecard ,however on a neutral arena ,Parker would have lost that one.

Comment

Working...
                      X