Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford: I'm The Best at 147 - I'll Fight All of Those PBC Guys

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ca$ual Fan View Post
    I won’t argue much except for few things. To set the records straight, I’m not a fan of either promoter. If Haymon really treats his boxers like how you are describing them, then that’s good. But I’m just not a fan of creating fences, outcasts and inner circles. That’s how I think Crawford is treated in this situation. And lastly, I read it somewhere there was a 4M offer. Maybe they increased the offer after no responses were received but idk. But I know I read it somewhere. And let’s not compare Garcia and Khan’s offer. You acknowledged it in your A the reason why Khan was offered higher. He had better leverage than Garcia at that moment.
    You going to unreliable sources. Its like going to a youtuber's channel that hates anything related to Floyd/Al/PBC.

Comment

• Originally posted by Satir View Post
      Never been Crawford fan and never supported him directly, think he's a dirty fighter, remember him fighting Postol, hitting Postol behind the head with open gloves, pushing him if not and they were calling it a kd, but saying he has to beat some pbc fighter because he's better known in US to prove smth isn't fair, he's fighting unbeaten guys, i'm sure Kavaliauskas or Butaev, the guy that just lost to Besputin, will give hell to any pbc fighter
      You mad Bud beat up postol? So why don't you sic that guy that lost to besputin on Bud?

Comment

• Originally posted by niceyboo3 View Post
        I might be alone in this, but I still believe Manny is the best at 147.
        I'm one of the few that saw Keith beat Manny but Manny got the decision.

Comment

• Originally posted by Satir View Post
          Yes, the shadow of what he used to be is still better than any of them, Crawford would run all night vs Pac
          Cut it out, Bud beats Manny.

Comment

• Someone give j.razor a tutorial in using the multi quote feature. God damn.

Comment

• Originally posted by steeve steel View Post
              Maybe they would much rather face each other, and have a good chance to win, than face Crawford, and have no chance at all!

But more seriously, it's not about logic, but will. When fighters and managers/promoters want to get fights done, they happen. That's why they were talking about Spence vs Bud before his accident...
              Negative. Bud/Errol/DSG/Keith/porter are all good & close fights.

Comment

• Originally posted by RisAri0 View Post
                He is pretty much pound for pound the best undefeated fighter, no question. It's like he's separating himself from PBC like they're beneath him, can't blame him.
                You must be a casual..

Comment

• Originally posted by Verus View Post
                  They are both quality boxers. Errol is a great fighter, but I believe Bud is a cut above. I am hoping Errol is 100% after the car crash and he and Bud are able to fight each other soon to let us know who is really the best.
                  That's a 50/50 fight to me.

Comment

• Canelo...Crawford fighting back to back non threats. Spence will beat him. Bud would have hell keeping Porter off him. Good fighter is bud but his accolades come from past work not at 147..

Comment

• Originally posted by UNBANNED View Post
                      Is this a joke? Angel is Danny's Dad and manager. Danny is NOT contractually bound to fight on Fox, Showtime, or PBC. Danny turned down a career high payday and chance to resurrect his career to fight for $1m flat against a journeyman.

It's crazy how weirdly obsessed PBC fanboys are. Like wtf?
                      Why would bob offer DSG 3 million to fight Bud without his advisor around & why would bob offer khan 5 million to fight Bud?? Don't you think DSG deserved that 5 mill???

Its dumb how obsessed you PBC Haters are taking L's left & right. Don't ya'll get tired of losing?

Comment

Working...
                      X