Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

KillaKali put the nail in MCC’s coffin. Game over!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KillaKali put the nail in MCC’s coffin. Game over!

Motorcity Hobra the king of the spin got caught and exposed by me again so he had to put me on the ignore list.

If someone could so kindly as to copy and paste this on his thread we can help educate the poor SOB.

Motor city Hobra is having a hard time understanding f the difference between an exclusive output deal and an output deal.

For some strange biased reason he thinks all output deals are exclusive and uses the PBC/Barclays agreement as an example. That is an exclusive output deal for boxing. A quick google search shows the press release stating its exclusive.

This In Demand deal doesn’t even hint at exclusivity and PBC would have said it’s exclusive id it in fact was exclusive.

DAZN and Matchroom deal isn’t exclusive since GBP came to existence. This moron even said all output deals are exclusive both ways yet PBC has output deals with Fox and Showtime so they obviously aren’t exclusive.

The NBA has an output deal with TNT yet we see games on ABC and ESPN because they also have an output deal. The NFL has output deals with CBS, FOX, NBC.

Anyone with any business acumen can venture to what is the crux of this deal. PBC is guaranteeing In Demand a certain amount of events per year and in exchange for that certainly, In Demand is probably lowering the percentage that they take for each event.

This poor man got exposed again and ran to the ignore bottom when his agenda and bias got exposed.

PS when you gonna pay Robbie his money doe?

I don't know why you guys reply to his threads. He's an attention seeker. People give him attention, he carries on.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER
      Lol you mad ESPN about to get rid of arum and trash top rank.
      They got like 4 more years on their “exclusive “ output deal. Nice try doe.

I don’t care either way and didn’t say anything bad about pbc. I just stated the facts and exposed his bias and agenda doe

Comment

Him and Young Bidness should just have their own forum.

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
          They got like 4 more years on their “exclusive “ output deal. Nice try doe.

I don’t care either way and didn’t say anything bad about pbc. I just stated the facts and exposed his bias and agenda doe
          He’s no more biased than you are for dazn and arum

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
            He’s no more biased than you are for dazn and arum
            I don’t start many threads. He’s unemployed so I get he has more time but he’s making 5-10 threads a day and all lies to push his agenda. I rarely start a threat. Nice try doe

Comment

Originally posted by AKAcronym View Post
              I wish the mods would give us a method to block seeing ignored users threads. I know everyone is tired of them.

Comment

Originally posted by AKAcronym View Post
                Put those 2 in the Thunderdome and Robbie can join and ask for his $500 dollars

Comment

If ESPN or DAZN wanted to do PPV'S they could do them on their own platform.

ESPN has the UFC PPV's on ESPN+ already.
                  Last edited by RoyJonesJrp4pno1; 12-03-2019, 03:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by niceyboo3 View Post
                    Put those 2 in the Thunderdome and Robbie can join and ask for his $500 dollars
                    I don’t think MCC can afford to pay

Comment

Working...
                    X