Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haney Still Wants Lomachenko: We Can Get That Fight Done!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
    The WBC have actually upgraded him, he is a super champ.
    l0m0's a quitter

Comment

• Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
      No he doesn’t. According to suliman Loma is the wbc champion and will be the unified champion. In a interview he say both Haney and Loma are champions and loma title will count for his unification.
      Don't forget the part where l0m0 has a license to duck Devin

Comment

• Originally posted by Truth Serum View Post
        The way I look at it is that Haney's belt is fugazi and Loma got his gold plated... but real talk we want to see the best vs the best and Loma has better competition to face before Haney is brought up in the mix.

Loma's main goal is to become undisputed in the toughest 135 division we've seen in decades.
        No he doesn't, you weirdos are protecting l0m0

Comment

• Originally Posted by 1hourRun
          If Teofimo beats Richard Commey, I would rank Lopez higher than Devin Haney -- Commey is a better win than euro-bum Luke Campbell and a shot Linares, so that also applies to Vagisil Bumchenko.

Originally posted by TarasMarcenko View Post
          No one takes you seriously when you use 5th grade name contortions. Sorry but it's the truth. You just appear to be immature and childish. Low IQ and inbalanced. Instead of worrying about boxing you should work on yourself. Sad that you're wasting your time on here trying to make a point.
          You just mad at him that he pulled l0m0's skirt up

Comment

• Originally posted by THC View Post
            Ready or not, he got a belt handed to him and now wants to fight the best in his division to make a name for himself. Assuming he's sincere, that type of gumbo should be encouraged; otherwise we get "events" like Tank Davis vs Gamboa.
            Wait where did you get this "now wants to fight the best" from? He's BEEN called l0m0 out since Jan. Have you seen l0m0? Where is l0m0??

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
              Crawford didn’t have to win two WBC belts to be undisputed. Neither does Loma. These haters love to change the rules to align with their bias.
              Your bias AND racist which makes you so primitive

Comment

• Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
                Campbell and Linares are more accomplished then anyone Teofimo, Haney or Commey ever fought.
                And its sad that they can't Devin or Teo

Wait, Devin got l0m0 to surrender the belt so Devin accomplished more than campbell!

Comment

• Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
                  The title means whatever the governing body who made the belt says it means. Haney was mandatory for how long? Didn’t even wait after the unification fight to give Haney the belt. But I understand the wbc needed to make both top rank and matchroom happy. This was a business move from them nothing more.
                  And that business is keep away from the fighters who can beat you so you can keep your job. l0m0 better run back to 130 then huh

Comment

• Originally Posted by GhostofDempsey
                    Crawford didn’t have to win two WBC belts to be undisputed. Neither does Loma. These haters love to change the rules to align with their bias.

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
                    I don't know how you manage to stay above the fray. Personally I get sucked right into it and end up getting just as nasty.

My hats off to you for speaking your mind and not ending up muddy with the angry shlt slingers.
                    He's just too pvssy to debate & be made a fool of

Comment

• Originally posted by deanrw View Post
                      Fight the Lopez/commey winner and then fight Haney. I don't see anything wrong with that.
                      Not a problem at all but we all know he's NOT going to fight Devin, THAT'S the problem.

Comment

Working...
                      X