Floyd update....from source of mine....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bull****... "WE DON'T BELIEVE YOU, YOU NEED MORE PEOPLE"

Comment

Not gonna lie. I just got more excited for the fight. Whether true or not.

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
        I keep saying that I think Floyd looks different. Everyone said his training looked the same but to me they showed him sitting down on punches way more and throwing more power shots
        yeah thats exactly what I saw... plus the new heavy bag could mean that maybe he is gonna go after Shane... oh lordy I hope he does!!

Comment

Originally posted by SoZe View Post
          He also said he was going to KO Baldomir.

And Judah..

and Oscar...

before fighting J.M. Marquez.

"I can't let this guy go the distance with me."

Then the fight happens and people realize the guy who talks before he fights and the guy who get's in the ring and actually fights, are complete contradictions of each other. I've said many times that I think Floyd is a supremely skilled boxer, I know he has the goods and he should be the favorite in any fight below 154.

I can also understand the Hip Hop community enjoying hearing Floyd get all up in the camera and go "Oscar, I'm going to knock you the **** out." Those people hear that and think Floyd is gangster or hip hop or whatever they think, so they pay to see him knock Oscar or Marquez or Judah or Baldomir out. Then he proceeds to not only not knock them out, but never even try. Evan against Marquez who straight up proved he couldn't hurt Floyd, he wouldn't even try to KO him. There's nothing wrong with not being able to KO a fighter, some guys just aren't going to go. But selling a fight by telling people you're going to knock someone the **** out, then not even attempting to do so has turned some people off.

I think he's talented as hell but I'd never pay to watch him box. I know a bunch of people will think he's accomplished his goal by making me dislike him enough to want to see him lose, but that's proven false by by refusal to support his fights by paying for them.
          yet you sit and write online essays about him

he still wins lol

Comment

He better be serious cuz' Shane is gonna be right up in his grill either way.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
              this is my biggest concern, floyd is damn good within elbow reach. he's probably one of the top infighters in the game. its why I want shane to get ahead in the fight
              Yeah, all Shane can do on the inside is muscle, wrestle, and push an opponent back. Shane needs some distance to get off.

If Mayweather takes the fight to the inside without getting tied up, he'd do pretty good and gain some fans in the process. Shane needs to try to counerpunch early to get ahead ala Judah. He needs to adjust tactics throughout the fight though because Mayweather will.

Comment

Originally posted by SoZe View Post
                He also said he was going to KO Baldomir.

And Judah..

and Oscar...

before fighting J.M. Marquez.

"I can't let this guy go the distance with me."

Then the fight happens and people realize the guy who talks before he fights and the guy who get's in the ring and actually fights, are complete contradictions of each other. I've said many times that I think Floyd is a supremely skilled boxer, I know he has the goods and he should be the favorite in any fight below 154.

I can also understand the Hip Hop community enjoying hearing Floyd get all up in the camera and go "Oscar, I'm going to knock you the **** out." Those people hear that and think Floyd is gangster or hip hop or whatever they think, so they pay to see him knock Oscar or Marquez or Judah or Baldomir out. Then he proceeds to not only not knock them out, but never even try. Evan against Marquez who straight up proved he couldn't hurt Floyd, he wouldn't even try to KO him. There's nothing wrong with not being able to KO a fighter, some guys just aren't going to go. But selling a fight by telling people you're going to knock someone the **** out, then not even attempting to do so has turned some people off.

I think he's talented as hell but I'd never pay to watch him box. I know a bunch of people will think he's accomplished his goal by making me dislike him enough to want to see him lose, but that's proven false by by refusal to support his fights by paying for them.
                Actually, floyds style is to wear you down early, KO you later. But if you're not worn out, he doesn't try to KO you and end up lookin like pac in the later rounds of the JMM fight...

Comment

Originally posted by The Matrix View Post
                  Not gonna lie. I just got more excited for the fight. Whether true or not.
                  ME TOO!

Comment

you guys act like floyd can't fight like he did with gatti----he just hasn't had to---he is just too good for these guys and really doesn't have to fight like he did with gatti unless he chooses to---don't get mad at him because you base his whole career on his last 4 or 5 fights, saying all he does is run and potshot---and act as if the mother****er can't go in and turn it on like he did back in 2005---the killer instinct floyd has never lacked---he just makes it look easy with what he does, and still dominates guys by potshotting---he can potshot shane and still dominate him---he wants to hurt shane in front of the world, and make manny realize what he has in store for him----you guys need to do your homework---floyd mayweather is a saftey first fighter, which is why he takes the least punishment, and it's a testament to his skill level, which is on his own playing field----

when floyd feels like opening up and hurting somebody, he will do it----he just hasn't had to---nobody has been good enough to make him do it---that's how good he is---don't hate him, respect his skill level---you think shane is going to make floyd fight---force him to fight---shane will be dictated this fight by floyd---floyd is going to show you guys what i've know since he was in the amateurs----he is truly the best fighter boxing has seen for 3 decades---hate it or love it---he will dominate shane mosley---he will make shane look old---and then he'll make manny look old----

Comment

I personally don't care if who thinks this is BS or if its the truth.....I do trust in my peoples and they haven't fed me any BS or lies regarding boxing, their opinions on fighters and strategies should be used in certain fights.....and they are usually spot on. I have nothing to gain or lose from posting this...and just wanted to share some information I got from some credible sources...hence why I even went as far as to put names out there.
                      And for those of you who call BS...and want proof...go ahead and record a spontaneous phone call with a fellow (insert your profession here)....then post it on here...and I will ask my friend to call Floyd's camp again...but record the conversation....

Comment

Working...
                      X