Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do you people think Tyson has a better chin than Frazier?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do you people think Tyson has a better chin than Frazier?

Frazier was knocked down 10 times.8 by Foreman the hardest punching heavyweight ever and 2 times by Bonevena who hit harder than Holyfield Douglas Williams or Mcbride.Frazier was only really stopped by Foreman.There is no shame in that.Tyson was stun by guys like James Tillis who couldnt punch at all.Could anybody explain this to me?

The only people who think Tyson has a better chin than Frazier are Tyson fans who don't know anything about any boxer before 1985.
    billeau2 billeau2 likes this.

Comment

Ditto what Imira said. Frazier only ever lost to 2 people. Ali and Foreman. 2 bona fide all time greats. Christ, Joe wanted to come out for the 15th round in Manila and little mikey quits on his stool in the 6th against Mcbride in a fight that he is WINNING. That's the difference between an all time great and a *****.

Comment

Hard to say who has or had the best chin in boxing. I've seen tyson take some lethal clean blows to the head and walk it off like nothing. What i can say is that I have never seen Frazier or Tyson get rocked and put on their ass while they were fresh (not exhausted)by a single punch. However, I did see Rahman atke out a fresh Lewis with one punch. My way of measuring it would be if Rahman were to have thrown that same punch at a fresh Tyson or Fraier would the outcome have been similiar to Lewis's?
        I do not know and I am not one to speculate.

Comment

Razor Ruddock punched harder than George Foreman.

JUYJUY

Comment

Razor Ruddock punched harder than George Foreman
            Thats just crazy. Knocking out an aging Michael Dokes is not the same as destroying Joe Frazier and George Chuvalo, two incredibly tough guys.

Fraziers' chin was better. I know he was sometimes vulnerable in the early rounds but once he warmed up he was almost unstoppable.

Comment

You know who thinks Razor Ruddock was a good fighter?Tyson fan boys.Child molestors rapist ect ect ect.Ruddock was a bum.And the fact that he did well against Tyson showed that Tyson was a bum.Both Lewis and Morrison stopped Ruddock alot quicker than Tyson did.Which tells you alot about this so called power Tyson had.
              When did Tyson get hit with hard punches and walk right through them?Neither Holyfield Douglas Williams or Mcbride are really hard punchers and they all handed Tyson his ass.A prime Holyfield couldnt knock down or out a old Foreman which shows you how much tougher Foreman was than Tyson.
              Tyson=Cowardly woman beating queer.That is it.

Comment

I can guarantee that Ali, Quarry, Ramos and Bonavena hit harder than the guys who KOd Tyson and Frazier took their best punches and wasn't KOd and of all those fighters, only Bonavena could knock him down. Plus, don't forget, Foreman knocked Frazier down 6 times...Frazier got up 6 times. He wasn't even close to being counted out. Anyone who says that Frazier's chin isn't as good as Tyson's is just ignorant of Frazier's opponents or a "Tyson fan".

Razor Ruddock punched harder than George Foreman
                I'm trying to figure out if this is some kind of sick joke...
                Last edited by Imira; 07-02-2005, 07:01 PM.

Comment

Joe would stomp Tyson's rapist ass in a round or two, Tyson is WAY overrated, Seriously!

Joe's chin has to be one of the best in boxing history, Lewis' chin kinda sucked but it didn't really matter becuase you couldn't really get close to him...Prime Lewis would Pwn a Prime Tyson...PERIOD!

Comment

I agree with your 100 percent XionComrade.Tysons fans love to say well if he was in his prime he wouldnt lose to anybody but Douglas was older than Tyson and beat Tyson in his prime.Holyfield is older than Tyson and owned him.Lewis is older than Tyson and toyed with him and then knocked him out.
                    Tyson is highly overrated.He never beat a world class fighter.Infact he never even fought a world class fighter when they were in their primes besides Michael Spinks who was a light heavyweight

Comment

Working...
                    X