No announcement yet.

Opinions : Tszyu-Hatton Almost Done

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opinions : Tszyu-Hatton Almost Done

Whats your opinion about the latest Hatton vs Tszyu news??

Click on Hatton picture for full story

If the fight comes off we will finally see if Hattons elite, mixing it with Tszyu is very risky but i think Hatton got the ability to cause an upset, but even in defeat Hatton would learn a lot from a great champion like Tszyu.

These guys are my favourite fighters, i dont know why i want the fight because someone will lose, but it could be a great fight to watch(if Hatton as good as he looks).

Unless he gets cut bad, I can't see Hatton losing really. Personally I think Hatton vs. Cotto is the best fight out there.

Comment

Everyone's talking about what will happen when Tszyu connects but nobody seems to be giving any thought to whether Tszyu can take Hatton's shots. If Phillips can stop him then I'm damn sure Hatton has the tools to as well. I don't think KT can win on points so I think it's down to the chins as to whether KT wins or not.
      Last edited by Cletus Funk; 12-13-2004, 10:04 AM.

Comment

I though I already saw and replied to this thread

Anyway, Hatton has much to gain in this fight. If he makes it past KT then he will prove to the world that he is among the TOP.

Comment

Originally posted by pso_junior
          I though I already saw and replied to this thread

Anyway, Hatton has much to gain in this fight. If he makes it past KT then he will prove to the world that he is among the TOP.

Right . . . a chance of a lifetime for Hatton. He better take advantage of this because this chance may never come back to him.

Comment

yea, i think of course its a win-win for Hatton.
            Kostya MUST win. then fight DLH.
            Hatton wins. MUST fight Cotto.

Comment

oh wait!

how about COTTO-DE LA HOYA!

PUERTO RICO vs. Mr. Liver lol.

Comment

Poor Hatton

Comment

Hatton has not beaten too many fighters of Tsyzu's caliber most of his victories have come against old timers in the fight just to pick up a paycheck or way past their primes. Hatton does seem special from a British fighter perspective but I don't think he will ever become a world champ if he faces any of the better fighters of the 140 pounders. Kostya will beat him even at this late stage of a great career. It is hard to get hopes up on British fighter they normally don't do well against the best in the world although hatton does seem like a good fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by jont
                    Hatton has not beaten too many fighters of Tsyzu's caliber most of his victories have come against old timers in the fight just to pick up a paycheck or way past their primes. Hatton does seem special from a British fighter perspective but I don't think he will ever become a world champ if he faces any of the better fighters of the 140 pounders. Kostya will beat him even at this late stage of a great career. It is hard to get hopes up on British fighter they normally don't do well against the best in the world although hatton does seem like a good fighter.

I'm leaning on the same point of view . . . reason why I want that fight to push through . . . Hatton really needs to prove himself . . . if he suceeds then good for him . . . I really like it when fighters shows their will and intention to seek their place in the history . . . among the greats.

Comment

Working...
                    X