No announcement yet.

Fight Night Round 4 Tournament Top 16 Vegas Contenders and Winners

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fight Night Round 4 Tournament Top 16 Vegas Contenders and Winners

The gamestop manager winner at and the winner of the top 16 in the state in the Fight Night Round 4 tournament.

The top 16 Fight Night Round 4 players in the U.S

Me and Sugar Shane Mosley.

Cool stuff.

Question, are any of these guys spammers or they do they all box like the game was meant to be played?

Comment

Originally posted by Equilibrium View Post
      Cool stuff.

Question, are any of these guys spammers or they do they all box like the game was meant to be played?
      Spammers as in body spammers or people who punch none stop? Well no, most guys here will destroy any kind of spammers. We all just used good boxing strategy and counters. I could have won the whole thing, but I played on the right side which isn't really my best side. I lost to the guy who won the whole thing, but I beat him online already, but playing on the right side is whole different ball game. Everyone who played on the right side lost the first round. It was great experience in Vegas and we even had Michael Buffer announce are names as we entered the ring. If I knew he was gonna be announcing are names I would have change my stupid nickname I gave them lol

Comment

Why did they have you guys fighting on the right side? I guess they had you guys on 1 system which if it is the case is stupid. Should've had it the way it is online. That's like me going to a MLG tournament and we are all playing CoD on the same monitor.

Anyway props for making it as far as you did.

Comment

Any footage of the actual fights?

Comment

Originally posted by NoFear24 View Post
            The gamestop manager winner at and the winner of the top 16 in the state in the Fight Night Round 4 tournament.

The top 16 Fight Night Round 4 players in the U.S

Me and Sugar Shane Mosley.
            awwwwwwwww you look so cute. like a lil teddy bear. lol.

Comment

id be more impressed if you actually won a real boxing tournament.......

Comment

Although I love boxing, can't. I know I will never be in a real boxing tournament or go pro. Im just too big and I have a good steady job that pays the bills so nope. Been in many street fights, but I don't like fighting too much anymore, theirs just no need for it unless I'm making a living out of it.
                Either way, the experience was amazing and thats all I can ask for.
                Oh yah, there was a huge Floyd Fan over their saying Manny Pac is overated and none of the guys that Manny Pac fought are better than Aturo Gatti. LOL that was the funniest moment of the whole thing and to top it off he was dead serious and getting mad when we disagreed with it all. I saw Kendal Grove the MMA guy, but he was too busy chilling with his kids and wife and I didn't want to bother him. I got Shane autograph and pics so I'm happy. My second favorite boxer next to Manny Pac of course.

Comment

Sucks that you had to play right side, my mind goes completely blank on the right

Comment

Originally posted by Chip2006uk View Post
                    Sucks that you had to play right side, my mind goes completely blank on the right
                    Lol ya, as much Tvs they had their and Xbox 360s, we couldn't even hook any of them up to so we can both play on the left side on separate Tvs. There was like 14 TVs 14 Xbox360s and none we could hook up with each other. Cheap bastards lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X