No announcement yet.

Urijah Faber

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urijah Faber

I just saw one of his fights on WEC and I was very impressed. I don't normaly post on MMA but I was wondering what you guys thought about him and why he is not in the UFC??

Because the UFC does not have a 145lb weight devision. But Faber is sick, and I think he's gonna eat Pulvers lunch. Don't worry though about him going to the UFC, Zuffa owns WEC too...

Comment

He's had a few offerers to fight in UFC's 155lbs class, but he's made it clear that he will not compete in the UFC unless they have a 145lbs class.

No doubt the man is a Stud and that fight with Curran blew me away, never in a million years would i have thought he would beat Curran by submission. Goes to show how versatile and dangerous this man is.

As far as the fight with Jens goes... its kinda hard to pick a winner knowing that Jens never lost at 145 and after seeing him own Swanson. Should be a great fight non the less.

Comment

Faber is a beast..him and jens will be a great match but i think Urijah is to versatile and quick and will wind up submitting jens. I am big fan of jens as well but i think urijah wins with a guilltine or rear naked choke

Comment

The kid is an unbelievable athlete, he's freakishly strong and fast even for a man as small as he is. I was very impressed by his skill and his athleticism.

Comment

he is goin to kill jens pulver and anyone who thinks other wise lets please place a bet now

Comment

Working...
            X