No announcement yet.

Herbie Hide win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Herbie Hide win

Herbie hide was in action last night against Rudiger May, he stopped the guy in the second round, ref having to stop it before May was badly hurt, Hide up to his old tricks, Hitting May when on the floor in round 1, and then after the bell, "nd round saw Hide pile on the pressure and hitting May with a rabit punch in the back of the head when May was outside the ropes which lost Hide a point. with may unable to defend himself or indeed stand up the ref waved it over.
    Hide holds onto his WBC championship belt what ever that is.
    What price a fight with Enzo for the vacant world titles left by Haye.

No ****? Wow when I saw the pics of the two of them on Boxingnews I thought for sure that thick young buck was gonna plow ole Herbie.

Comment

Originally posted by RAESAAD View Post
      No ****? Wow when I saw the pics of the two of them on Boxingnews I thought for sure that thick young buck was gonna plow ole Herbie.
      MAy was much bigger, longer reach, and was on paper ment to give old Herbie a good kicking, but he had know answer to Hides rough stuff, and Hide just blow him away, looks pretty handy at crusier.

Comment

herbie hide is the man

Comment

he's a ****ing nutter. Anyone get this months Boxing Monthly? He did an interview for them and it was ****ing hilarious.

Comment

Herbie is crap. My mrs could knock him out. The guy he beat must have been a proper bum

Comment

Hide should have kept at Cruiser throughout his career as he couldn't/cant take a decent shot. In his day he could punch and was exciting, dont forget he did floor Bowe in their fight although Bowe went onto to destroy him.

He seems to be doing OK at Cruiser, that's seven wins on the spin now.

Comment

And 41 KO's in 42 wins isn't too shabby. Bowe has later admitted in interviews that Hide had him out on his feet at one point in the fight.
                Last edited by tntkid; 03-12-2008, 04:10 PM.

Comment

its too bad he never got the chance to ko fraudley harrison

Comment

herbie hide is a ****ing relic

let it go herbie it's over

Comment

Working...
                    X