No announcement yet.

Anyone here?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jamiegeorge91 View Post
    Right so I'm sitting at work dieing for a crap but I have a phobia of crapping in public/using other people's toilets do you put yourself through the stress of holding it in till you get home? or am I just a wierdo?
    I try not to but when that cold sweat starts running down my forehead and my farts start to give me warnings that the shipment is almost there I stop and use the portable toilet I carry in my work truck

Comment

lol, what a man's gotta do a man's gotta do! No way I could hold it in, I did used to build a bit of a nest but stopped that, just put a few sheets at the front to avoid the willie touching anything!

Comment

Ramp got it bang on.

The thought of my penis touching the bowl of toilet disgusts me, even of my own toilet. Sometimes I have to tuck it in a bit, never shit on my own dick though.

Comment

Depends on how sanitary the joint is. But when the Cleveland Browns got to go to the Super Bowl, then one can't be too picky. I've walked into one truck stops restroom to find someone had decided to use one of the sinks as the shitter.

Comment

I dont have a phobia but i cannot go in a foreign place. When i went to DR last August, i legit didnt go for 7 days until i got back home

Comment

Used to but not anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                I dont have a phobia but i cannot go in a foreign place. When i went to DR last August, i legit didnt go for 7 days until i got back home
                7 days?????? WTF!

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                  Depends on how sanitary the joint is. But when the Cleveland Browns got to go to the Super Bowl, then one can't be too picky. I've walked into one truck stops restroom to find someone had decided to use one of the sinks as the shitter.
                  Ahahahahaha this sounds like a pinoy joke to me. You sure you don't have a pinoy blood in you, pea? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
                    7 days?????? WTF!
                    i did the same thing on a canoe trip. they wanted me to use an outhouse.....i guess we canadians are spoiled because I couldn't do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
                      i did the same thing on a canoe trip. they wanted me to use an outhouse.....i guess we canadians are spoiled because I couldn't do it.
                      why didn't you just **** in the woods?

Comment

Working...
                      X