No announcement yet.

Gennady Golovkin feels he is ready for Sergio Martinez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gennady Golovkin feels he is ready for Sergio Martinez

he's been ready for martinez imo. he just finally got some exposure on hbo that made people more aware of him. just like everyone else, i'd love to see this fight go down. good luck getting dibella to sit down and negotiate that fight though. i don't think they're looking at golovkin for martinez's next opponent. if it isn't cotto, alvarez, or mayweather, i just hope it's a solid MW.

Comment

You are ready to fight tonight but you will be ready to quit on fight night.

Comment

Good fight, but it isn't going to happen next for either guy. Martinez is focused on big names and big money, he's earned that right. Golovkin just beat Proska, beat a legit top 5 MW and the hype will really begin to build.

Comment

The entire top 10 feels they're ready for Martinez. Geale and Quillin are also itching for a shot at the throne. I really enjoy watching Golovkin do his work, he has $$$ written all over him. Do I think he "deserves" that opportunity yet? No, but do I think he has a good chance of beating Sergio? Yes.

Golovkin's team should try and make a fight with Murray, another good fighter that can't catch a break it seems. Then fight Geale after that.

Comment

Ggg would absolutely destroy martinez, if chavez jr had him badley hurt than just imagine what the ggg would do to him

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
              Ggg would absolutely destroy martinez, if chavez jr had him badley hurt than just imagine what the ggg would do to him
              And either one of them destroys your boyfriend

Comment

He should feel that way, I wouldn't expect any top fighter to feel differently.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Bob View Post
                  And either one of them destroys your boyfriend
                  He probably is but Martinez has taken a long time and dealt with a lot of ish to get to where he is. Dibella isnt gunna give GGG what nobody would Martinez unfortunately. Can't say I disagree in this case. If he fought anyone no named Cotto, Alvarez, or Floyd it would probably be a less dangerous fight that he'd have in Argentina for his people. Ggg has time he'll get his shot, there's a lo of relatively "young" good fighters he'll have to build his legacy.

Comment

i like it let's do it

Comment

Working...
                    X