No announcement yet.

ODLH tweets he's willing to make put Matthysse in with Rios

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by revs1227 View Post
    hes like a fuking four year old with these tweet dont tell us call bob like a fuking man! and work it out u ****
    LMAO. You stated nothing but the truth my man

Comment

Originally posted by Mayweather41-0 View Post
      Im a huge Rios fan the guys just brings excitement no other fighter in the game does imo but Matthysse knocks Rios out inside of 8. Matthysse power > any 140 pounder.
      Pretty much, Matthysse a guy with serious power who has shown to have nothing but an excellent chin thus far at 140 against a tough guy in Bam Bam who is willing to be hit to land his own shots and seems to pride himself on taking a beating in there.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        If Matthyse is this supposed monster who everyone is afraid of, how wasn't he able to put Judah away?
        he was a slow starter a few years ago and Judah kept running half of the fight. But against Rios he would get the desicion simply because he has better defense and footwork than Bam Bam, who just fights toe to toe. He wouldn't handle Lucas straight punches.
        Last edited by Nicolino; 10-14-2012, 03:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
          Oscar wants to put his high risk/low reward fighter against Arum's lower risk/high reward fighter? I'm shocked.
          That's what Rios is now? He's High reward? Is he the man at 140? I'm shocked.

Comment

I like Rios a lot but Matthysse may be a guy that he can't "out tough" Mattthysse is much heavier handed than Alvarado and he probably faster to. He's a buzzsaw Rios won't beat. I got Matthysse in about 8 brutal rounds.

Comment

Working...
            X