Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which fight would you prefer Pac-JMM IV or Pac-Bradley II?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which fight would you prefer Pac-JMM IV or Pac-Bradley II?

If these are the only choices for PAC's next fight, which would you prefer?
    Pac-JMM IV
    71.43%
    Pac Bradley II
    28.57%

neither ......

Comment

JMM 4 is the best of the worsts.

Comment

Martinez vs Mayweather should be easy to make.

Comment

Marquez.

Pacquiao still has something to prove with Marquez. He has nothing to prove against Bradley that he has not already proven.

Comment

Originally posted by -FLIP- View Post
            Marquez.

Pacquiao still has something to prove with Marquez. He has nothing to prove against Bradley that he has not already proven.
            beating a 40 year old Marquez out of weight class proves nothing getting schooled by a 40 year old Marquez again is career ending

Comment

dont really want either, but to answer you: Pac-JMM IV, but not in Vegas or Texas.

i think they should use the November 10th date for Bradley-JMM fight and either wait for the winner in the Spring or fight Floyd in the spring and fight Bradley/JMM winner afterward. Floyd/Oscar was scheduled almost a year ahead of time so don't think that is too long in advance to make this. the options are limited right now

i dont know if any of us want to see JMM AND Bradley again. it's essentially the same story/promotion angle. one or the other we can stomach once this ish blows over and more things play out
              Last edited by LA_2_Vegas; 06-14-2012, 07:29 PM.

Comment

jmm ofcourse. we dont need to see pac dominate bradley again or cotto for that same reason.

Comment

its hard to get excited for both fights..but i'm leaning towards bradley fight because of the revenge angle

Comment

I hope you guys do realize that if Pacquiao takes another loss to a 40 year old lightweight, his career is done right?

With that being the case, WARQUEZ

Comment

Working...
                    X