Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you order to drink at the club/happy hour?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

red red wine make you feel so fine

Comment

I was at a bar in Dade County once. Some dude ordered a wine cooler and I laughed at him until he left crying.

Comment

I dont really drink during the week, or after work. If I go to a happy hour some where I usually just buy a margarita or 2.

Now when I go out to bars, and go out to have fun, I literally drink anything that will get me buzzed. I usually start with a coupe of Bud Lights, and then move on to shots, mixed drinks, more shots, and more shots after that.

The one thing I really dont like to drink, and I absolutely hate is PAtron.

I like Sprite and Vodka, Pineapple and Vodka, Jaeger, Nuvo, and our home made Skittle Vodka.

Comment

White Russian or Gin and Seltzer. Not too discriminatory with beers. Bud Light if already shitfaced.

Comment

Originally posted by Sociopath View Post
            I was at a bar in Dade County once. Some dude ordered a wine cooler and I laughed at him until he left crying.

hahhahahha.......no lie one time some dude showed up to a house party with a case of.........

we made so much fun of him we made him cry....(this was highschool)

Comment

Working...
            X