Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best Chin - Foreman, Holyfield or Tyson?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Chin - Foreman, Holyfield or Tyson?

They obviously all had great chins, but whose do you think was best? What order what you put them in?
    Holyfield
    51.85%
    Foreman
    46.30%
    Tyson
    1.85%

The poll is expired.

holyfield had the best recooperative abilities

foreman's size probably gives him the outright ability to take the best shot of the three, but he was also the easiest to hit in his prime // pre layoff with big punches.

serious beards on them throughout their careers.

Comment

I have no idea how you determine that anyone has a better beard than holyfield.

Comment

I dont know. Foremans has the better looking chin out of the three lol. Curvy but sharp not too edgy lol. Holyfield has a wide yet symetric chin which is pretty cool, very similar to mayweathers chin in dimension. Tyson kind of didnt have a chin it connected right with the jaw line. So I don't know... I will go with Foreman because it is the classiest chin out of the three.

Comment

holyfield!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Foreman
            Holyfield
            Tyson

Comment

Foreman got 1 punched by feather fisted cassius clay LMAO

Foreman also got dropped all over the place by Ron Lyle.

Holyfield easily has a better chin than Tyson because he fought Lewis and Tyson twice and was never dropped while taking flush bombs.

Holyfield who doesn't have as much power has Tyson, dropped Tyson.

The answer is Holyfield, who has probably the best chin in HW history.

Comment

Originally posted by Rassclot View Post

Holyfield easily has a better chin than Tyson because he fought Lewis and Tyson twice and was never dropped while taking flush bombs.

Muhammad Ali was feather fisted eh? Do tell more!

I would say Foreman

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                  Muhammad Ali was feather fisted eh? Do tell more!

I would say Foreman
                  Ali is feather fisted.

Comment

Originally posted by Rassclot View Post

Ali wasn't featherfisted IMO. Regardless, Foreman wasn't so much knocked out by a punch but was utterly exhausted from throwing everything but the kitchen sink at Ali. By the time Ali knocked him down, there was no way he could get up because he was simply exhausted.

Comment

Working...
                    X