Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner Decisions Daniel Ponce De Leon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm so tired to see disgusting decisions in boxing;the fight wasn't close..........****!!! DANIEL WON CLEAR!!!

Comment

Worst decision I've seen in a long time. Broner lost that fight by 2 rounds without a doubt. Its a shame because it will make an already arrogant fighter even more delusional.It probably would have done his career a favor to be given the loss, maybe that would make him realize that trying to impersonating Mayweather simply isnt good enough. He is not Mayweather and never will be, he should develop his own style which could involve being prepared to fight a bit. Then he may actually win a fight and not be booed by every single person in the arena except for his leeching entourage.

Comment

De Leon was robbed. The 99-91 score is proof. Broner won't go far.

Comment

Didn't have a problem with the decision tbh. It was a close fight and PDL probably edged the victory but it wasn't like he did much. Ponce did just enough to edge rounds but Broner landed the better shots. In crap fights like this one sometimes you need to give it to the fight that lands the more punishment.

Comment

i think de leon won too. but broner was clearly the better boxer. he has a lot to learn. this was a big step up for him.

he tries to fight like the later version of floyd but the thing is he he gets hit wayyy too much. nothing significant but it scores points. he needs to learn a more exciting style.

Comment

juan carlos burgos destroys this kid...

Comment

Broner's attitude and the way he carries himself will get him knocked out. He thinks he's better than he really is. Ponce took this dude to school. I like slick quick fighters but I want him to get destroyed. Someone needs to humble this guy.

Comment

Broner is a good boxer but nothing special, IMO Ponce De Leon while not that good either ,did more to deserve the win and was actually trying to put on a show, unlike Broner who just wanted to jab and counterpunch but not all that effective!!!!I hope Broner does not fight on HBO anymore, he is boring as hell!!!!

Comment

de leon won that, at least a draw... i hate how "slick" mouthy/arrogant fighters get these decisions... de leon pressed the fight, being the smaller guy, he put it on broner... CLEARLY, broner couldve outboxed de leon easily... but it seemed broner didnt even try, and he STILL got the decision. if broner fought the whole 12 rounds the way he fought in the middle rounds, he wouldve got more respect...

Comment

im from ohio and i wanted broner to lose. thats how ****ing boring he is.

Comment

Working...
                      X