Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Been TIRED ALL WEEK. Should i change up my diet???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Been TIRED ALL WEEK. Should i change up my diet???

Im sure people go through this. You get to a week where you don't feel like training. Body is all sore. No energy in the gym. No energy when you go for run.

It's not like i havent rested my body enough. Should i change up my diet???

Any suggestions on a different diet???

Im a vegan by the way. SO my diet revolves around Legumes, Rice, Vegetables, Fruit, Supplements.

Anything else i can add in there???

cut your masterbation sessions in half and see how that effects you.

Comment

With your diet and "symptoms" it sounds like you're having a protein defecit and your muscles aren't recovering properly. This leads to lethargy and soreness.

Boost your calorie and protein intake (I can't really recommend how cause I don't know much about vegan diets). Are there any protein supplements out there that are suitable for vegans?

Comment

Either you aren't eating ebough calories, or you simply need a few days to rest and recover. I've you've been tired all week it can be overtraining. You have to listen to your body and if you're tired, rest!

Comment

Originally posted by Squirrel View Post
          Are there any protein supplements out there that are suitable for vegans?
          You can get rice, soy and pea (and other kinds I'm sure) protein powders that are vegan friendly. Sounds disgusting haha.

Comment

I can't imagine having any energy on a vegan diet without supplements.

Comment

Originally posted by why-o-why View Post
              Im sure people go through this. You get to a week where you don't feel like training. Body is all sore. No energy in the gym. No energy when you go for run.

It's not like i havent rested my body enough. Should i change up my diet???

Any suggestions on a different diet???

Im a vegan by the way. SO my diet revolves around Legumes, Rice, Vegetables, Fruit, Supplements.

Anything else i can add in there???
              Yeah.......... More CARBS.

Comment

Working...
              X