Anderson Silva Spoilers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anderson Silva Spoilers

Spoilers

Its only round 2 and he is acting like stupid ******.
    Last edited by kaps; 04-10-2010, 02:35 PM.

Like I told F L I C K E R a few weeks ago. This fight with Maia is going to be exactly like his one with Leites. Maia isn't going to engage and Silva is going to be forced to resort to punching his thighs, dancing and acting like an idiot.

He told me I was an idiot. Ha

This is going to go to a decision if Maia doesn't try to fight. Anderson doesn't go after anybody

Comment

Originally posted by GroundSt.Pound View Post
      Like I told F L I C K E R a few weeks ago. This fight with Maia is going to be exactly like his one with Leites. Maia isn't going to engage and Silva is going to be forced to resort to punching his thighs, dancing and acting like an idiot.

This is going to go to a decision if Maia doesn't try to fight. Anderson doesn't go after anybody

honestly I would DQ Anderson in round 4.

I cant stand his acting,and his running.

Comment

You're a hater dude. There is no rule against what he was doing. I knew this would be the same as the Lietes fight too...

Comment

Maia should've fought the whole time like the begenning of the 5th...

Comment

Originally posted by GroundSt.Pound View Post

Good call GSP.

Comment

What a pile of steaming dog ****.

Comment

Had a feeling Edgar would win tonight.

Anderson Silva just done a Kalib Steirns. utter garbage.

Comment

your all crazy that fight was foty...anderson treated the fight for what it was....a joke...maia didnt deserve a title shot and anderson probly felt like he wasted a training camp and maybe thats why he started to gas....that **** was hilarious and i like anderson way more now

Comment

Originally posted by Savino View Post
                    Had a feeling Edgar would win tonight.

Anderson Silva just done a Kalib Steirns. utter garbage.
                    No even close. Kalib ran for 5 rounds. Anderson smashed Maia for 3 and coasted....

Comment

Working...
                    X