No announcement yet.

Req: Fighting Politics(Documentary)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Req: Fighting Politics(Documentary)

does anyone know where I can find this documentary to download?

I've checked everywhere and couldn't find it. is it even out yet?

Not idea. But why would you want to see it?

It's basically a Matt Lindland pity and self worship flick about how he's the best middleweight in the world and the UFC screwed him because he got kicked out for violating company policies.

Yawn.

Comment

I'd like to see it aswell. I saw the clip with Chael Sonnen talking abouts Matt release. He made a real good point about the UFC picking their spots when it comes to enforcing policies or not, which is very true considering they release Matt for wearing a sponsor that wasn't allowed, yet they were quite happy to allow GSP to continue to wear his Affliction clothing when they had put a ban on it.

Comment

Originally posted by jakkups View Post
        yet they were quite happy to allow GSP to continue to wear his Affliction clothing when they had put a ban on it.
        GSP never wore affliction when it was on the banned list.

Comment

Originally posted by GroundSt.Pound View Post
          Really? I remember him wearing something on his shorts at UFC 79 when Affliction were just starting their promotion. Either way, it makes little difference, if he had I doubt the UFC would've released him if he had.
          Last edited by jakkups; 03-30-2010, 05:50 PM.

Comment

No, affliction paid him not to wear any other sponsors though and he still got his shout outs at the press conference...

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
              No, affliction paid him not to wear any other sponsors though and he still got his shout outs at the press conference...
              That would explain the plain black shorts then.

Comment

Not idea. But why would you want to see it?

It's basically a Matt Lindland pity and self worship flick about how he's the best middleweight in the world and the UFC screwed him because he got kicked out for violating company policies.

Yawn.
                yeah I know a lot of the **** in the documentary is exaggerated, but its still interesting. I still want to hear what everyone has to say and listen to some interesting behind-the-scene stories.

Comment

27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" width="500" height="323" id="viddlerplayer-61d354ad">

27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" width="500" height="323" id="viddlerplayer-63a70b19">

27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" width="500" height="323" id="viddlerplayer-689ea846">

27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" width="500" height="323" id="viddlerplayer-69347b82">

Comment

27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" width="500" height="323" id="viddlerplayer-30a2ebc1">

Comment

Working...
                    X