Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Amir Khan is doping,what will the BBBC do about it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Amir Khan is doping,what will the BBBC do about it?

Ariza claimed Amir Khan is on the same stuff that Manny Pacquioa is on.Manny has walked away from his biggest payday because he doesnt want to part with a tablespoon of blood 30 days before the fights.Drugs are very time sensitive and Manny is well aware he will get caught.

Whatever Manny is using,AMir is using as well.Manny's team is known to be dirty and some claim they are closely linked to Konte.The question is what will the British Board of Boxing Control do in such circumstances.The British normally keep a clean image and will not tolerate cheating in any form or kind?

He will be hung, drawn and quartered at sunrise.

Comment

This is news to me. Somehow he doesn't seem the type, but I guess til they get caught by a failed test we never know.

Comment

Khan will be locked in The Tower for this.

Comment

His public image is already fragile, could do irreparable damage.

I'm not sure what the BBBC will do but I imagine it would be harsh if he's actually caught on something himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Mugabe View Post
            .The British normally keep a clean image and will not tolerate cheating in any form or kind?
            Don't know about that one tbh .That's a bit of a myth I think .The bbboc has it's fair share of f--k ups tae .Not to mention scorecard robberies and stuff .Look at Froch Dirrell for example .

Comment

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,195...795626,00.html
              http://www.skysports.com/story/0,195...794269,00.html

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Mugabe View Post
                Ariza claimed Amir Khan is on the same stuff that Manny Pacquioa is on.Manny has walked away from his biggest payday because he doesnt want to part with a tablespoon of blood 30 days before the fights.Drugs are very time sensitive and Manny is well aware he will get caught.

Whatever Manny is using,AMir is using as well.Manny's team is known to be dirty and some claim they are closely linked to Konte.The question is what will the British Board of Boxing Control do in such circumstances.The British normally keep a clean image and will not tolerate cheating in any form or kind?
                You know, I was going to go on a mini-rant on how you should just go listen to the independent doctors who do drug testing who were interviewed who say Mayweather is unreasonable, and etc. But then I saw you're Robert Mugabe, and now I understand, Mr. African Dictator.

Comment

Amir Khan and Manny Pacquaio are not the type of people to knowingly take any illegal substances. These rumours are out of hand anyway, but if they are proven to have steroids in their system, then I will suppport both fighters and place the blame exclusively on Ariza and Roach.

Comment

they should make him get in a ring with prescott.

Comment

Working...
                    X