No announcement yet.

dont underestimate cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
    I do like cotto, i just don't think he's invincible.

I didn't give floyd credit for beating jmm, so I won't give cotto credit for beating pac... I'm not a hypocrite. it has nothing to do with discrediting cotto.
    Why would you compare those fights when Pacquiao fought at 147 and 140, and Marquez never fought above 135 before fighting Floyd?

Comment

Originally posted by Freddy Krueger View Post
      Why would you compare those fights when Pacquiao fought at 147 and 140, and Marquez never fought above 135 before fighting Floyd?
      regardless, both jmm and pac don't belong at 147 lbs... don't tell you me actually think dlh was 100% against pac and that pac is a legit WW???

Comment

regardless, both jmm and pac don't belong at 147 lbs... don't tell you me actually think dlh was 100% against pac and that pac is a legit WW???
        He still fought at those weight classes against guys who were naturally biggger then him and he proved that he belonged in those weight classes. Keep hating on Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by Freddy Krueger View Post
          He still fought at those weight classes against guys who were naturally biggger then him and he proved that he belonged in those weight classes. Keep hating on Cotto.
          come on! pac is legit at jr WW, but not WW.

so you thought dlh was 100 %?

Comment

I agree, too many people are underestimating cotto... they think just cause cotto got stomped by margo that he is shot... he is not... (1) he has always been vulnerable and (2) he just fought the wrong gameplan against margo. cotto is too big for pac and he has no excuse for not KTFOing a former 106 lber.
            I must have lose count.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
              I must have lose count.
              lolz... and yet you still comment on it.

Comment

For real, with the way the world sees the fight, Cotto wininng will be like Douglas over Tyson.

Comment

Cotto will definitely give his best, but his best wasn't good enough for the Best in the World.... Manny Mayweather.

Comment

lets hope it is a great fight

Comment

Working...
                    X