Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Margarito got KTFO (Contains graphic images)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Flawless. View Post
    Thanks for that
    flawless you lovin every bit of this huh?

Comment

Originally posted by iBox4Real View Post
      flawless you lovin every bit of this huh?
      All my Christmases have come in once

Comment

I cant believe where all those Margarito fans have gone????

Fake-Fans.

Comment

it was like sampson...as soon as they cut his hair his power dissappeared.

and Margarito...as soon as they took his plaster away before the fight his power also dissappeared! and so did his confidence.

Comment

mosley has proved that with hardwork, dedication and intelligence, one can do anything- even knock an iron chin out.

Comment

Originally posted by Ishy Aytan View Post
              I cant believe where all those Margarito fans have gone????

Fake-Fans.
              lmfao...they are to embarrased..screen names will be changed 4sho..lol

Comment

The Margo fans are chillin waiting for the commotion to die down. Pretty hard to show your self when you get jumped on by a pack of wolves although 95% of the guys on here are pretty cool. However as a hispanic I put alot of faith and belief in our fighters, for one of them to pull that kind of insanity is a slap in the face. The betrayal, the insult to our country, to his fans. Wow makes me glad I'm Puerto Rican. When Tito got blamed for it I was in shock. I couldnt believe that such a gentleman would stoop to such levels. I tried to reason that if his hands were always wrapped that way then how would he know different. So I came to terms with him being called cheatowraps as I'm certain it wasnt his fault but his fathers for not adhereing to the rules. I'll give Margarito the benefit of the doubt. Maybe he didnt know maybe he did. Maybe Mosely didnt know he was taking performance enhanceing drugs maybe he did. What I do know is that at the moment when Margarito got KTFO I was estatic. I was jumping around the room screaming to the ceiling. I've been a mosley fan for a long time, only Cotto and Juanma come before Mosely and I'll admit thats more so because they are my country men.
                Last edited by snoopy360; 01-26-2009, 10:30 AM.

Comment

Credit for all of these photographs goes to www.*********.com

Comment

the second picture looks like mosley beat margarito into laughter.

as to say

"esto no es happening to joo, me, i meang me"

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless. View Post
                      What a great day

Comment

Working...
                      X