Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andre Ward is a digrace to Ireland.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That "slick" DNA is what's going to lead to him speaking coherently well after his boxing career is over.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
      That "slick" DNA is what's going to lead to him speaking coherently well after his boxing career is over.
      You may have a point, but that would not garner him any respect in county Tipperary.

Comment

Blows my mind how much hate ward gets.ward is in a different league. Same hate Roy jones got in his prime u flakes are giving to ward. Appreciate skill and chill

Comment

Originally posted by chibox123 View Post
          Blows my mind how much hate ward gets.ward is in a different league. Same hate Roy jones got in his prime u flakes are giving to ward. Appreciate skill and chill
          Well that was well justified. Roy fought the teletubbies for 25 years and then gets splattered by milk dud.

Comment

Blows my mind how much hate ward gets.ward is in a different league.Same hate Roy jones got in his prime u flakes are giving to ward.Appreciate skill and chill

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
              Let's keep it real, he no #2 on ANY P4P list. That is just ridiculous. He hugs excessively, disgusting performance really. And it didn't help that Edwin sucks either and that was as drained as Dawson was for the Ward fight.
              Man so drained fighting at his weight division that was all his fault. Better than GG fighting Midgets and JMW all the time
              Last edited by Jloro; 11-17-2013, 03:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post
                i’m pretty sure that the Irish side of his family is so embarrassed with his boring style that they won't mind disowning him.

too boring to be considered an irish.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                  No Irishman fights like that. We duke it out mano a mano.

He took too much slick DNA from his mother and not enough fighting spirit from his father.
                  That's why he's still undefeated. The better half prevailed.

Comment

Ward wasn't raised in a caravan park by the king of the gypsies. Too bad.

Comment

It's not really hate. They are trying to piss YOU off because they love GG, lmao.

Comment

Working...
                      X