No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum on Pacquiao's Health, Staging Marquez Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1prodz View Post
    But why who Marquez do that? Marquez doesn't want it with nobody else besides Pacman Pacquaio. Marquez has a sick obsession for Pacman Pacqauio.Best believe if Marquez fights again it would be against Pacqauio. Marquez is not a real fighter anymore just a guy that has an obsession for the Pacman.
    Your talking dribble Juan just smashed Pac the " revenge " for being robbed is over and it was signed off in the most appropriate way , , its now about money .

Comment

Originally posted by jnahum View Post
      Marquez doesn't need *******o to make good money, on the last fight against *******o, 60% of the attendance were mexicans, I'm pretty sure that marquez vs bradley will be a sold out event as well,
      And I'm pretty sure that marquez vs bradley could sell at leats 500,000 ppv subscriptions, which translates to 30 millions in sales plus the 10 millionf for the live gate, we are looking at. A potencial 40 million dollars, from which marquez deserves at leats 15 millions.
      This !!!!!!! Marquez is done with Manny."peeleft:

Comment

Originally posted by 1prodz View Post
        But why who Marquez do that? Marquez doesn't want it with nobody else besides Pacman Pacquaio. Marquez has a sick obsession for Pacman Pacqauio.Best believe if Marquez fights again it would be against Pacqauio. Marquez is not a real fighter anymore just a guy that has an obsession for the Pacman.
        So Pac got knocked out by a guy that is not a real fighter? Juan is as real as it gets in the game. Hate him or love him JMM eats, sleeps and sh-its boxing. Maybe its the other guy laying face first on the floor you should be pointing that finger to.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
          pac lost to a mexican ONCE.

should we do a tally of mexicans pac mexicuted?

savor this moment cabron. itll be short lived.
          Sure We can also tally up how manny flips never made it cuz they were stopped by MEXICANS!!! MANNY is just 1 fighter that made it and in order to make it you have to beat MEXICANS cuz boxing is MEXICAN dominated, MEXICO currently has 13 MEXICAN world champions!!

manny was a hype Job never even beat a prime fighter!!! can you name one??

Comment

This should be Marquez terms

1. He gets the bigger share
            2. They both take the test
            3. Marquez should ask for a Manny weight of 138. Marquez already fought at Pacs desired weight and knocked him out, now lets turn the table and see how Pac likes it.

Comment

I always felt that apart from Pacquiao's speed and power his biggest asset was his chin. I was extremely surprised at the first knockdown. I saw Pacquiao get hit hard by what I thought were stronger bigger opponents and walk through it. I thought he would loose the fight with Cotto simply because of Cotto's power. Now I saw Marquez a guy who I didnt feel had the power to knockdown Pacquiao, did and not only that he then knocked him out. If Pacquiao's chin is weak or even gone now I don't think he has much left. Pacquiao gets hit way too much that's why his chin always played a big part they may hav landed solid punches but he always took them and they couldn't take Pacquiao's until now.

Comment

THE KING
                Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Comment

Arum probably was thinking how much money another rematch would make as soon as he saw Pacquiao hit the canvas.

Comment

Originally posted by Berges View Post
                    This should be Marquez terms

1. He gets the bigger share
                    2. They both take the test
                    3. Marquez should ask for a Manny weight of 138. Marquez already fought at Pacs desired weight and knocked him out, now lets turn the table and see how Pac likes it.
                    That is exactly right, great post !!

1.) He will not get the bigger share, so no point in even asking. Marquez is my boy, but we all know that the split comes down to numbers. Only Mayweather draws better than Pacquiao. 60/40 seems reasonable.

2.) Absolutely !!

3.) Now this is the real point, and a bone of contention for knowledgeable observers. Pacquiao's weight and contractual manipulations have been completely unacceptable. Manny has admitted that his best weight is 140..... so lets have that fight in Mexico (or wherever) at 138-140.

Good point right there.
                    Last edited by stretchedout; 12-13-2012, 06:27 PM.

Comment

no way pacquiao fights september 2013. election day in the philippines is may 2013 and knowing pacquiao, he wants to give a good show before voters go to the polls

Comment

Working...
                      X