Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Floyd ever fight Canelo? Will he win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Floyd ever fight Canelo? Will he win?

I think he will fight Canelo, because of the giant payday. I honestly think he will be too faded by than to beat Canelo. Canelo is a huge 154 LBER and still growing.

That being said, despite all of Floyd's money talks I think he still cares very much for his legacy and might not wanna risk that '0' anyways.

I don't wanna see the Pac fight .Floyd will beat Pacquaio .I rather he fight Canelo or Martinez.

Or Hopkins. at 168 catch weight.
    He will and he will beat Canelo
    50.00%
    He will but he will lose to Canelo
    10.00%
    He will never fight Canelo
    40.00%

Canelo at 154 is the toughest matchup for Floyd. Martinez gets slaughtered at 154. I dont know enough about Trout to offer an opinion.

Comment

I will give Froid mad prop if he fights Canelo...no joke.

Comment

He will beat canelo. He will make it harder on himself if he fights canelo's fight though.

He made the cotto fight harder than it had to be at times trying to get rough. But then when he had cotto hurt in the final round he didnt follow up. Doesnt make sense to me sometimes.

Comment

If he fights him now, he wins. If he waits 2 more years, it's not that Canelo would be more dangerous. I actually think Canelo would be just as dangerous today as he could potentially be 2-3 years from now. The problem is Floyd himself with his age.

Floyd fights him now[May], at 36[Birthday is Feb], he has his routine 12 round UD, probably with some work cut out. 37-38 years old he has a much tougher time and could definitely lose.

I wish Floyd would get in 3 more fights and retire. Canelo, Guerrero and Martinez, and just call it a career. Hell I wouldn't even mind if Floyd wants to shut these fools up saying Marquez is in much better shape now than 3 years ago when he fought him, fight Marquez again if he beats Pacquiao. I wouldn't even mind if Floyd finishes his career with Marquez, Guerrero, Canelo and no Martinez. But honestly, not fighting Martinez would hurt me so bad as a fan, because I love that match up. It would be painful to only talk about what would have happened between Mayweather and Martinez. I really don't care about the Pacquiao fight.

Comment

what happened to floyd vs sergio??????

Comment

people need to stop judging canelo solely by resume
              LOOK AT HIS SKILLSET, he's a monster nd ktfo floyd after floyd beats manny, though i hope manny ktfo floyd nd humiliates him for not being an active "atg"

Comment

It's a match up I have been excited for a while now, I hope it happens in May next year. You have to favor Floyd of coarse, but to me Canelo is a big mystery as we don't know how good/overrated he is.

Comment

You gotta be really stupid to believe he will fight Canelo for less money and avoid Pacman for megabucks which you believe is an easy fight. Hehe...

Bottom line is if he is ducking Pac, there's no way he will fight Canelo.

Comment

LOL at Canelo having a chance against Mayweather....HAHAHA Based on what? The Guy haven't even fought anybody and his first big test will come against the very best and some of you honestly think he could beat Mayweather...HAHAHA I swear PRIDE makes some fans DELUSIONAL!

Mayweather picks the kid apart, even if it is coming Off of a Long Layoff and with him being Older

I wouldn't even give him a PUNCHERS CHANCE against Mayweather, he brings absolutely nothing to the table that can give Mayweather problems but what....YOUTH? SIZE? But he doesn't have the EXPERIENCE and by him not taking on the other Top 154 fighters the guy is not even fukin PREPARED for someone as good as Mayweather, he and Golden Boy Promotions would be going into that fight just HOPING he can get lucky

Comment

Working...
                    X